Fade To Black

| VALENTINA'S POV |

| VALENTINA'S POV |

We were all at karma still having a good time Me and Andrea continue to dance we take a shot.

Pauly and Mike left early with some chicks after the rest of us decided to go home.

I make Me and Andrea some chicken tenders we go in my room I changed into some comfy clothes.

Me and Andrea head to the kitchen. I see Pauly and Mike " what happened with your chicks?" I asked with a laugh " one of the girl's had to go home and my girl had her period." Pauly says I chuckled.

" I need pussy." Mike groaned " I'm available." Andrea says with a smirk making my eyes go widen " I mean let's go to my room." Mike says Andrea follows him.

" Oh gosh." I said sighing Pauly laughs I just walk to my room and I head to sleep.

| THE NEXT DAY |

I wake up Andrea was leaving she was already up " How was your sex with mike?" I asked " good." Andrea says I chuckled I walk her to the door.

" Bye boo I'll miss you." Andrea says " I'll miss you too." I said " you better call me." Andrea says " I will don't worry." I said we hug before she walks out I close the door.

I go in the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee " So how was your sex with my best friend?" I asked " she's amazing in bed." Mike says I chuckled.

" I'm trying to see if you're amazing in bed as well." Mike says " you never know." I said with a laugh sipping my coffee.

I see Sam walk in " Val I do not like your friend Andrea I'm being honest with you." Sam says " why because she danced with Ron? Who you're not even dating." I said " I mean I do have a thing going on with him." Sam says.

" That doesn't mean anything why are you mad for Ron dancing with my best friend you flirted with a cop and gave him your number Ron can do what he wants he's single." I said walking away.

Valentina " Val"- Sam is so fucking annoying. Like bitch cry about it you flirted and danced with a cop before Ron even danced with my best friend you're lucky they didn't fuck or kiss grow the fuck up. She says with a scoff.

Later I was sitting in my room as Jenni walks in " So I made up with Tom he forgave me and we're together still." Jenni says " that's good I'm glad." I said " thank you." Jenni says with a smile hugging me.

| THE NEXT NIGHT |

All of us get ready for karma.

I run my hands down my body and check my ass out in the mirror

We all walk to karma we all started dancing Nicole was going crazy she started doing backflips her thong showing.

I cheer her on and clap for her I was grinding against with Pauly.

I was drinking I drinked too much I got drunk I was stumbling around we were all going crazy.

We started banging on the floor as the beat builds once the best drops we all started going crazy.

Jenni then jumps on Pauly grinding against him.

Valentina " Val"- How are you going to make up with your boyfriend and jump on Pauly the guy you cheated on your boyfriend with grinding against him but none of my business.

I was too drunk I was stumbling around I head home  and I was in my room.

I guess Mike and Pauly's chicks left " I need pussy again bro." Mike says " you have me." I said tipsy mike chuckles he grabs my hand and we go in his room.

| THE NEXT DAY |

I wake up I had too much to drink last night I see me in bed with mike I raise an eyebrow and I look under the covers to see me naked.

I quickly changed into some clothes and I walked to the kitchen.

Valentina " Val"- I can't believe I had sex with mike. I was drunk but oh well.

I make myself an egg and bacon sandwich I take a bite " What's up girl." Mike says " hey." I said " so I just wanted to know what happened last night no feelings were caught right?" Mike says.

" Nope no feelings were caught." I said " alright good." Mike says grabbing my sandwich and taking a bite.

" That was my sandwich asshole." I said jokingly " Welp I was hungry." Mike says with a chuckle.

| LATER |

We all decided to have a chill night so we go to this bar beachcombers some people from work showed up.

I sit at the counter taking a shot these guys kept always around us.

These guys took our shots " It's not for you!" Nicole shouted " fuck you!" The guy shouted " fuck your life bitch! the fuck your talking about right it's not for you go away." Nicole says.

" So why don't you pay for those." Nicole says Julio and the guy were arguing " shut the fuck up." The guy says " don't tell me to shut the fuck up." Julio says.

" Get your ugly ass out of our faces-" Nicole said before getting interrupted with a punch.

" What the fuck!" I shouted jumping out of my seat I started punching the shit out of the guy.

" You douche bag!" I shouted he gets arrested I go over to Nicole to check up on her.