What Happens in the AC

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

| VALENTINA'S POV |

It was the same night I wake up to hearing the others I walk out into the living room.

" What's going on?" I asked " Nicole is saying people have a problem with me and Sam so Nicole who's sayin' they have a problem with me and sam, like." Ron says.

" You told me and Ronnie that everybody in this house said something to you." Sam says " I didn't say everybody." Nicole said " yes you did." Sam says rudely.

" What she is just trying to say is that we have 2 weeks left and she wants everyone to hang out and all you guys do is leave and you don't hang out with the group and she just wants everyone to hang out before the summer is over." I say.

Nicole looks at me in relief I give her a small smile.

Nicole " Snooki"- I'm so grateful for Valentina like she's always there for me and I'm glad she was there by my side telling them what I meant.

I just walk to my room and lay back in my bed.

Valentina " Val"- I don't know why Ron is with that bitch sam she literally gets mad if he talks to a girl and sam is literally making a big deal just because Nicole said how they don't hang out with the us roomies as much.

| THE NEXT DAY |

I walked into the kitchen making myself a bowl of cereal " Val do you have a problem with me and sam?" Ron asked.

" no I don't actually I don't really care about the two of you dating I mean yeah you guys leave and barley hang with the roomies but you guys are a couple I think she just wants everyone to hang because we have about two or one weeks left in the house." I said.

" Alright so snooks is stirring shit." Ron says walking to sam's room I sit at the counter taking a bite out of my cereal.

Sam and Nicole walks into the kitchen " So let's talk about the issue." Sam says " there's no fucking issue Nicole just wants everyone to hang out because we have about two or one week left you're making it an issue." I said walking away.

| LATER |

All of us decided to go to ej's bar Pauly was spinning there.