Boardwalk Blowups

| VALENTINA'S POV |

| VALENTINA'S POV |

I was in my room as Vinny walks in " I think I'm getting evicted." Vinny says " oh gosh what did you do." I said.

" I took the boss's girl and hooked up with her." Vinny says I laugh " well it was good knowing you." I said jokingly we laughed.

" Val wanna go gym tanning laundry?" Pauly asked " yeah." I said getting ready.

We head to the gym I was working out we then go tanning.

| LATER |

I was getting ready for the club we were all going to headliners.

I walked to the kitchen " Val meet my sister Melissa." Mike says " Hi nice to meet you I'm Valentina." I said we shake hands and hug.

" You guys look so alike." I said with a laugh all of us head in the cabs.

We arrived at headliners I started dancing and going crazy I take a shot and I started fist pumping.

I was shaking my ass as I see Sam and Ron leave like always I rolled my eyes but continued to dance.

Valentina " Val"- Ever since Sam and Ron got together they have been distant I mean yeah y'all are a couple but still hang out with us roomies.

I dance with Pauly I started grinding against him we grind against each other.

He wraps his arm around my waist as I grind against him we were dancing Pauly twirls me around.

We were basically flirting for like most of the night " I wanna kiss you so bad." Pauly says " then do it." I said he smashes his lips onto mine.

We begin to kiss he wrapped his arms around my waist as we kissed his hand goes down to my ass and he squeezes it.

He then begins to tongue fuck me making me moan we had a make out and it was so fucking hot.

We were making out I brushed my fingers through his hair.