The Tanned Triangle

Bold are short interviews italic is confessionals

Valentina wakes up and sees Nicole packing " Nicole why are you packing?" Valentina asked " I'm leaving." Nicole says " what why?" Valentina asked " I already apologize and I feel like everyone is ignoring me and you guys are all hanging out and I'm just an outcast so what's the point of me being here." Nicole says Valentina sighed.

" I promise you Nicole nobody's ignoring you, you need to not give a fuck about what anyone says and remember your a hot ass bitch and you can do whatever the fuck you want ignore them you have me and we want you here I promise." Valentina says

" Thank you Val." Nicole says Valentina gives a smile.

Nicole " Snooki"- I'm very grateful for Val like she's my best friend in the house and I'm glad she's boosting my confident and it's making me not want to leave.

Valentina " Val"- I don't want Nicole leaving these people shouldn't be judging her. Yeah she fucked up but that doesn't give you right to ignore her and treat her like she's not there she's also our roommate so everyone needs to be treated with respect.

Valentina begins to get ready for work she had work with Angelina and Pauly today.

Valentina, Pauly and Angelina walks to work as they see Danny " Hi." Valentina greeted with a smile shaking his hand.

" All right, Pauly muscles." Danny says Pauly lifts up the gate they walk in as Danny begins to explain everything and how it works.

" I feel like you two are not gonna have a problem." Danny says pointing to Pauly and Valentina " I feel like you may have a little problem breaking out of your shell." Danny says.

" I'm tired." Angelina says " you're run-down already it's day freakin' two." Danny says " she'll be alright." Pauly says.

A few customers came " Hi!" Valentina greeted a customer " Hey." The guy says with a smile.

Valentina " Val"- This guy was hot as hell. He was a guido. He had the muscles he was sexy and tan my kind of guy she says with a smirk.

" So I can customize boxers saying Valentina." Valentina says the guy chuckles " I would like that." The guy said a laugh " and I would also like your number." Valentina says with a smile.