That's How the Shore Goes

| VALENTINA'S POV |

| VALENTINA'S POV |

It was the same night Ron got arrested we head back to the house I changed into comfy clothes before falling asleep.

| LATER |

It was around 6 am I heard the duck phone ring I groaned

I go to the phone and pick it up " Hello?" I asked " Hey Val can you come pick me up from the police department." Ron says " yeah what about Sam." I said.

" I don't want her yelling at me." Ron says " understandable I'm coming." I said grabbing the keys to the Escalade.

I get in the car and drive to the police department Ron gets in the car " hey you okay?" I asked pulling out the police department and driving.

" Yeah." Ron says " good that guy deserve it he kept talking shit." I said " yeah I'm sorry for ruining your birthday." Ron says.

" you didn't ruin my birthday I still had the best day ever." I said he smiles.

We were back home i head inside and so does Ron I see Sam.

" You picked up Ron?" Sam asked " yeah you were still asleep so I didn't want to wake you up." I said " I could've picked him up but thank you." Sam says.

" You're welcome." I said going back to my room and crawling into bed and falling back asleep.

| THE NEXT DAY |

It was Labor Day weekend Nicole and Jenni go to the beach the rest of us decided to go to the beach as well.

We were at the beach I lay my towel down and I lay down.

Mike started to creep on some girls he was creeping on some girl she looked 16.

Jenni and Nicole come over to us and lay their towels down " Yeah she's really young." Vinny says " she's a baby." Jenni says.

Mike walked back over " did you find out she's twelve?" Jenni asked " how old?" I asked " I didn't even go there." Mike says.

" I might go back early and call Keith." Nicole says " okay." I said with a smile Nicole  gets up and walks back to the house.

| THE NEXT DAY |

It was the last night in seaside we were all sitting on roof top " this was the shortest summer i think I ever lived for." Jenni says " shortest." Sam says " it's nothing anyone would ever even imagine, unless you do it yourself." Vinny says.

Valentina " Val"- I can't believe the summer is over I'm going to miss them I had so much fun with them they are like my family.

" This is it we'll never experience this again. Like you'll never experience this with anyone else but who's in the room right now." Pauly says.

Valentina " Val"- This summer was great I met a lot of sexy guidos and I had sex with two of my roommates Mike and Pauly. I beat some bitches up this summer She says with a laugh.

" I would like to say I want this thing forever this right here." Mike says " we did it together." Ron says " on the count of ten run in different ways." Mike says we laugh.

" This was a good last night." Pauly says " yep." I said with a smile " it takes a special type of person to get through this, and we all should be proud that we balled out and had an awesome time." Mike says.

" This was a life-changing experience rather you like it or not." Pauly says " maybe we should get a shore house next summer." Mike says.

We all started cheering.

| The Next Day |

I finished packing I grab all my suitcases and bags and I walk out

Mike was leaving " Bye mike." I said we hug mike hugs everyone and he leaves.

I was leaving next " Boo boo I will miss you!" Nicole exclaimed " I'm going to miss you too!" I said we hug " i love you boo!" I said to Jenni and we hug.

" Bye sam." I said " bye." Sam says we hug " Bye Vin." I said " Bye Val." Vinny says we kiss each other on the cheek and hug.

Me and Ron kiss each other on the cheek and hug I then go over to Pauly " Bye Pauly." I said with a smile " can I kiss you?" Pauly asked I nodded.

He puts his lips on mine as we begin to kiss we pull away and we hug.

" Bye make out best friend." I said with a smile we hug one more time I grabbed all my suitcases and bags and put them in the car.

I get in my car and I buckle myself up.

Valentina " Val"- I'm going to miss everyone this summer it was great this was a life changing experience and I love them. She says with a smile.

I then drive away.

Finally finished season 1 !!

Now it's time for season 2 where all the drama goes down.