Creepin'

| VALENTINA'S POV |

| VALENTINA'S POV |

I wake up to Pauly shouting Me and Jenni walk outside " What's going on?" I asked " this bitch needs to leave this house is what she needs to fucking do!" Pauly says.

" What did she do?" I asked " she smacked Pauly three times just now in the face." Mike says " are you fucking serious Angelina!" I yelled.

" Jenni, Valentina I have nothing to do with this tonight." Angelina says " bitch get away from me." I say walking away from her.

" What would give you the right to smack pauly?" Jenni asked " I didn't smack him the girl that I was with smacked him." Angelina says I rolled my eyes.

They argued before we walk away " Valentina, Jenni I didn't smack fucking Pauly at all." Angelina says " listen at the end of the day, that kid's my brother and if he can't hit you, I can. And you're lucky you're this drunk wait till tomorrow." Jenni says.

Pauly wrapped his arm around my shoulder " that girl's crazy and I don't get mad." Pauly says we walk back to our room.

" Hey Tina can you come sleep with me?" Pauly asked " yeah of course." I say I crawl into bed with him.

I lay down next to him he looks into my eyes " what?" I asked with a smile " you're just so beautiful." Pauly says I blush.

he moves my hair out of my face.He leans in and kisses me I kiss back we were kissing for a while passionately.

" I love you." Pauly says " I love you too." I say with a smile we then cuddle falling asleep.

Pauly D- Valentina just makes me happy. Like I told myself not to fall in love but I fell in love with Valentina I don't know if she feels the same way but I'm hoping to ask her out soon. He says with a smile.

| The Next Day |

Me, Ron, Jenni and Vinny had work today I put my hair in a ponytail and I put my sunglasses on.

We walk to the gelato shop " Good morning guys how you doing come in." Enzo says as we walk in.

Enzo handed us a work hat and shirt I go in the bathroom to put it on.

Enzo was showing us how to make ice cream I started selling ice cream to customers.

| LATER |

Mike called a family meeting we all head outside expect Angelina.

" The only way at the end of the day for this to work is for her to bond with the girls." Mike says " fuck no." I say " serious?" Jenni asked " why?" Nicole asked.