Goin' South

Bold is short interviews italic is confessionals

| VALENTINA'S POV |

I was packing for Miami " ugh I just wanna go to Miami already

I was packing for Miami " ugh I just wanna go to Miami already." I said I finished packing my last bag.

I put my sunglasses on and I grab my bags and suitcases and carry them to my car.

" Bye!" I said to my family hugging them " bye honey be safe." My mom says " I will." I said I get in my car and drive off.

Valentina " Val"- I'm so excited to go to Miami it's going to be a good summer.

| LATER |

I finally arrived at the house " oh my gosh this is cute." I said I get out the car and close the door and I grab my bags and suitcases heading inside.

" Hello!" I shouted but nobody was here " I'm finally the first one here." I said I tour the house it was cute.

I found a room with four beds with a walk in closet I started to unpack my stuff.

A/n: Val is sharing a room with Pauly,Mike and Angelina

I hear some voices it was Mike and Pauly I run out " Miss me?" I said " Val!" They exclaimed I laughed and me and mike kiss each other on the cheek and hug.

Me and Pauly kiss each other on the cheek and hug " how are you?" Mike asked " I'm good I'm just unpacking my stuff." I said " where is your room at?" Pauly asked.

I show them my room " this actually looks good I'm going to room here with you." Pauly says " same." Mike replied.

" oh my gosh yes MVVP can be in here." I said we all cheer.

Pauly D- So I see Valentina she looks beautiful as ever and I see that she has a big ass then she did last summer I'm like holy shit her butt is fat.