Breaking Up

| VALENTINA'S POV |

| VALENTINA'S POV |

We were still at b.e.d. Ron was dancing with a girl I was grinding against this guy his name was Luis.

" You should give me your number." I say " Alright beautiful." Luis says handing me his number " alright bye handsome." I say with a smile.

We kiss each other on the cheek I continued to dance with the boys and Angelina.

After awhile at the club we leave b.e.d. and go back to the house we see broken plates " what the hell?" I say we walk inside.

" I had the worst night of my life boys, he's like ' oh well, there's naked girls at the club fuck you' " Nicole explained " you're beautiful girl he doesn't deserve you go get some better dick." I said she laughs and hugs me.

| The Next Day |

The girls and I decided to go this sushi food place for lunch.

I sit down flipping through the menu " Oh, my god I feel like I'm dying

I sit down flipping through the menu " Oh, my god I feel like I'm dying." Jenni says " I'm freezing." Nicole says " me too." Sam says.

" I'm exhausted." Sam said our food got here I take a bite out of my sushi.

" I got so pissed last not cause, you know, Pauly is with a girl Mike's talking to a girl and then Vinny's talking to a girl and then I'm just like what the fuck." Angelina says " this is what I don't get if all of them are talking to girls is Ron just sitting there?" Sam asked.

Angelina stayed quiet I sighed and take a sip out of my water " I'm telling you right now like I didn't see Ronnie do anything." Angelina says.

" How about you Val?" Sam asked " I haven't seen him talk to girls but even if he did it's not my business to say because he's single and he can do whatever he wants and you can't get mad at that you guys are both single and he can do whatever he wants." I say.

Sammi " Sweetheart"- I feel like Valentina knows something and she's not telling me and if she does know something I swear to gosh I will literally beat a bitch up.