ch-17

Ishannk pov:

Last night was not what I expect , it was childish but it was very aggressive.
I never knew that a girl can have this much of strength but she have it.

this morning without thinking much I skip the breakfast as I don't want to show them my face which is totally have scratches from the last night.

Coming to the office today we have a brothers meeting which is as usual very important to us in this we discuss about the next Monday meeting that was coming .we have to focus on the Anand and co.  matter, the meeting was going to held after 2 days.

The meeting will surely bring so many surprises ,in which I have no interest, but I really want to know who was the one who is handling the company all these years the company grow really fast.. that fast that its earning was almost going to be equal to us if we stick to our plan that we are following till now.

We have to do something otherwise they will surely take us down from the first position.

But it was a surprise to me that her grandparent say yes to this deal  I know this is a contracted marriage but the company really didn't need our help it's growing in it own.
and if they  joining hands with us then that's mean they are helping us to stick to the first position that was quite suspicious.

It's complicated I did not trust her.

I think she is not at trustable person.
Is it going to you okay joining hand with her grandparents company?

Many question like this are in my head

the moon shining bright........what a tragic night, I am alone and lonely .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akshat pov:

The moon was shining bright and I feel relax knowing that I have someone to share the moon.
I don't want to be alone and lonely, because I have seen my closed one alone and  lonely.

And it feel really bad knowing that you could not do anything for them.

I was driving car back home after meeting with Arya, she is my everything she is my love,my life I met her on my first day of hospital she was there just like an angel helping others and with time we got close and At last I know that I love her, she also love me but I love her more than her because I feel like she is doing what I should do but I didnt.

A regret that will never leave me.

I reached home it was late night and no one was in the corridor the light was dim and the only sound that is coming was my shoes against the floor.

I open the door of my room and instantly made with a high temperature room the corridor was more cooler than the room .

I sigh in frustration, I couldn't handle any heat ,what the f*ck is this?

I give the command to my room assistant which is AI command robotic system, a type of full moon that was hanging in a wall it Shine brightly like the moon .

"Hey! AC on high ", I command ,to which its reply in its robotic voice.

"Yes ,master".

And soon I  feel the temperature going low.
Much better .

I have already eat the dinner with
Arya , so I have to just shower and sleep.

Then my eyes went to the figure lying on the couch beside the window.

And I remember my own words that I say to the to Arya

" I can't do unjustice to her", I was still looking at the figure which is hidden under the blanket.