ch-2( the wedding, pt.2)

Author  pov:

Author  pov:

"Aaru,  I don't know why are you doing this ,but always remember, I am here no matter what the situation is hmm".the word of himani sound like  motherly.

Even if I don't have a mother , she never make me feel like ,I am living without a mother .

"Yeah, I know ". I said
"And you don't worry, and also 'Anna' is with me. Okay mother" I reply trying to make everyone mood high , and I success on that ,

Everyone smile, 
" yeah , now let's go , everyone might be waiting for us". Anna say .

Everyone hummed. And start going out of the room.

Today is the last day of mine in this room and in my home , sweet home.
Aarushi sighed and start walking out of the room.

Those corridors seem familiar to her , she remember,  her running and laughing around the all house.
Suddenly remembering all those memories made her heart feel so many thing , the heaviness in her heart making her feel nervous. 
But she knew she have to do this.

Walking a little bit ahead , she look at the golden door.
She smile looking at this.

Walking closer to the door,  she said,
"Mama, papa , I am going to do a big task this time , I am nervous, but you don't worry you made you daughter so strong, and i can handle it I know".she say putting her hand on the door, her eye show the tears that she hurryly hide .

She smile and again said " I have to go know .

.................
Coming downstairs  , she saw her friends  standing there holding the red color dupatta.

Looking at all dull faces,  she ask, " what happen".

We are only three, but this dupatta have 4 corners. Gaurav reply with dullness in his voice.

"Then cancel the dupatta thing-- suddenly she cut of by a voice

"Are! How can you cancel it , when I am here my sweet sister" .  Aarushi small sister  say smiling mockingly.

"Oh! So you are finally here ". Aarushi sighed.
" my only sister is going to be married,  so how can I not come". 'Krisha'  her younger sister  said .

Krisha come ahead and hold the Last corner of the dupatta.
  Everyone hold it high up and ask Aarushi to come under the dupatta.

Not arguing,  Aarushi  walk ahead and stand under the dupatta.

Aarushi don't know, why her sister is behaving so nicely with her today. As she know that her sister hate her so much that she don't even want to see her face.  And that sudden chang making her doubt if she is her sister.

Her thoughts got disturbed when Krisha said " don't think much dear sister,  I just want you to go far away from our life  as soon as possible". She smile at her.

Know she behave like my sister. 

---------
Soon she find herself walking in the garden  , and her friend and sister with her.

She look at everyone,  there is not many people  , as the wedding is  confidential .that she don't know why,
But it's a advantage for her .

She look at the 7 pair of couples standing there silently.

Her eye travel to the man sitting in the 'mandup' she look closely at the features of the man.
A well built body ,  with handsome sharp features, her heart start racing. Just by seeing this man.

She gulped to wet her dry throat. And sit beside her groom.
Who is in black fited suit.

Soon prist started chanting mantras and she don't even know how fastly her  hair partition fill with vermilion and neck have the diamond and black beads wedding chain.
She remember getting  up and completing the seven holy rounds of fire and take vows .
Those vows that she surely knows she will break sooner or later.
  She come out of her thoughts when she left alone on the mandup with being married to a man who just left her along after just marring her.

She smile and  went to her grandparents.

She smile and ask , " aren't you give me any blessing ".

Her grandmother smile and said ," just don't bring your unfortune to that house". 
And with that she walk.to cars of sinha's , after sitting in she mummer to herself , "  they don't even know what kind of hell unfortunate storm they are taking with them". She smile .
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
So guy's
This is the second chapter of the book I hope you guys like it .
And today I introduced a new character to you guys and that is krisha, so do tell me if you guys like the new character.
So after this chapter I will introduce our male leads too and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter .
and don't forget to like share and follow .
After this the real story is going to start .
Happy reading 😊

800 words written