agent A2

Aarushi pov:

After taunting and making fun of his word I feel really happy.

He is just silent in the whole drive.time to time I gazed towards him and found him looking at the road silently yet calmly.
He drop me to my grandparents house in front of the gates.
I waited for him to get out of my site and then I turned towards my house.

I knew no one is waiting for me and nor anyone want me to come back .
It made me miss my parents who love me so much and I was the reason  they were not with me.

I take a breath and started  walking towards the house garage that is  in the back side.

I went inside and changed into my black jeans and leather jacket, wore my  shoes and gloves, pull my hair into a ponytail and wear the helmet.

I take my keys and start the engine of my bike.

Finally after such a long time, I was going to drive.

In no time , I feel long and thick trees around me ,the sunray aren't fall much there,but its giving the road an energetic look .

I was driving too the full speed and in no time  reach to my destination.

I took the off  the helmet and open my hair , crossed my hand over my chest.

Taking a good look of the building behind those long and thick trees ,i walk ahead towards the gate.

I was standing in front of the gate and its scan my eyes to check if the person belongs to the company or not , it beeps and green tik shows in the screen and the door gets  open .

I walk inside and look around the gray walls and floor and the thick iron doors,there is no one around.
The silence is surrounded everywhere.
I  reached To the lift and get in , its asked to mention the password and floor.

I mentioned the 2 floor and  give the password and  show my wrist for the
ID check.
There is a kind of code in my wrist that is my agent ID.

The lift  start to went downward under the ground , the technology here is advanced  that sometimes I feel myself in another world.

The lift open and i walk further and take a turn and reach to a room, when I heard  someone  saying

" she is the best for this mission,  If we want there empire to go down,  she have everything  in her , the needed strength, mind ,cruelty, creativity, curiosity, ruthlessness, smartness, intelligence and the art of seduction  she have everything and only she can do it . No man can resist her elegance and beautiful personality,  we already  saw that in her other missions and she did everything perfectly,  don't underestimate her strengths sir , she is much more that you think . Don't forget sir she is a living disaster, a living tragedy and a weapon we made  don't forget she is A2.

I listen to all his talks that he Is doing on phone facing the big digital board , his thick and deep voice echoing around the empty room.

I lean to door and crossed my hand over my chest  waiting for him to  finish his  talks.

Soon , he turned and I smiled towards him.

"Ohh ! you there".

He said surprised.

I nodded.

"Come inside ".

I walk in and sit on the chair.

The room is as usual boring with a big board  ,chair and table and some  sofa's
And shelves with full of  file and papers.

"What's you doing here ".