star and moon

Star always stay away from moon .

That not a myth but a fact,a fact that no one can denie.

After , leaving the  new bride in her room I went to ishann room with him.

He is a child without mother . I do my best to provide him the love and care of a mother but a mother still a mother.

And when he told that we are going to bring his mother home he become so happy that now he can also have  a mother.

It's strange how a small child know about if he have a mother or not .

After making him sleep, I went to the kitchen for drinking water.

This palace is big and beautiful, living in this house for  almost six months I can't feel anything.
These walls is beautiful but I didn't recognize them .
This house feel like a working place to me where I can only take orders ,requests and be tired.
I didn't not feel happy, sad,crying or any emotion.
This house make me emotionless.

This is all I think while walking to my __ ohh !sorry  his room.

Standing before the black clour door of his room I remember what he say to me to our wedding night.

" you ruin my life ,don't you dare to come closer to any of my thing or mee".
His words still rang in my ear like a melody of a song.

According to him , I am the reason why he can't live his life with his lover.

I take a deep breath and open  the door .

I enter in the room . The dime light and cool temperature greet me.

Its cooler then outside.

I look around the room to find him but I couldn't find him .
When I heard a voice.

" okay , I will talk to you later".

" bye".

"Love you".

  Its almost impossible for me to accept that he is the same man who is so cold with his wife and behave with her like she is the villain of his life.

He came in from the balcony.
Wearing his casual shirt and lower that is from some big brand.

Our eye meet but he act like I am invisible, he always do.

He sat on the bed and start typing on the laptop.

I signed.

And went to dressing part of room.

Whatever, he said to me is another topic but one thing that we both can't change Is that he is my husband and I am his wife.

I went inside the dressing room.In the room half side is his and half is mine
But he is taking one- third part of the room only leaving some space for me.

I went to my closet and take my night suit  out .it colour is yellow.
I took of my sandles and  put on my sleeper and went to the bathroom.

Its almost 1 am and the great akshat sinha is still typing. Is he insomniac, I don't know because this is the first time we both is seeing each other for a long time .
Usually, he came late at night and till then  I fall asleep.

I ignore my all thought. And went to take a shower.

Stepping inside the shower ,I turn on the shower, the slightly warm water ran through my body instantly relaxing my body.

The tiredness  making me feel that all my life I did everything to please everyone except me .I never did anything which make me happy ,I never fight for my rights ,I am a loser, a loser who is afraid to lose and at the last I lose everything.

I look down at my legs ,the running water is giving a comfort to my painting legs .

"I will do something for me tomorrow ". Slowly I said to myself .

I smiled , that's the only thing I can tell myself.
My only hope , a hope that everything will be alright one day ,when I kow that nothing Is going to change .

But still i believe in my hope .

I dry myself with a towel and wore my clothes and step out of the bathroom.

He is still not sleep but this time not typing either but looking at the laptop screen.

Ignoring him I want to my sleeping place that is THE COUCH.

Yeah! I sleep on the couch  , it's big enough for me and its have a plus point to ,its beside the balcony door so I can watch the moon and stars from there .

I lay down on the couch and settle the blanket to my neck and start gazing at the stars and moon .

The moon is shining brightly but the clouds are covering it slightly.
I look towards him and saw the moonlight falling upon  him ,he is shining.
A man like him is always my idol type so handsome ,he have grayish eyes, full lips and slightly long hair.
And moonlight falling on him making him even more beautiful.

I don't know but I am staring at him for a long time , admiring his beauty

I don't know why he behave with me so coldly but still I am not able to hate him
Still whenever our eyes met my heart rate became fast .

Suddenly, he look towards me and my heart beat race ,I instantly turned and close my eyes.

I can feel him rolling him eyes and then   the noise of pulling the blanket came .
Maybe he is going to sleep.
Thank god otherwise it embarrassing if he asked me about my staring.

Looking at the moon I pull my blanket and went to sleep just like my moon.

__________________

Hello guy!
Chapter 6 is here
Do tell me about our akshat and tara .
Once again pictures is not mine credits goes to rightfull owner.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Bye😊😊

Bye😊😊