talks

author pov:

after house tour aarushi decide to talk to the only person because of whom she is here , well even if its her mission she have to maintain a good relationship with everyone .

 and the key to this family trust are the grandparents .

she move to their room , corridor by corridor she finally reached to their room , the golden gate  and at top of them written 4G sinha's , she look at the letters and wonder what's would be the meaning of that , not thinking much she knock on the door and found the material cold .

knock... knock..

"come in", came a voice with much elegance and power , she wonder how can they still be that fit in this age  .

she open the door and get inside , and instantly feel the royalness of the room , that is golden theme , with long curtain and an open balcony attached to the bedroom .

she saw the couples sitting in the balcony , the Grandma reading a book and the grandpa drinking tea while listening  an old tune on the gramophone.

grandma look at her and sign her to sit on the empty chair. she was shocked by the kind gesture of grandma , cuz what she listen and what she see are totally different.

"don't be shocked and sit down ", she nodded and sit down with having a pallu on her head.

grandma notice this and put her book away and sit straight to talk.

"you don't have to put palla , if you don't want", grandma said with a straight face. 

"it doesn't matter if i want to or not , if you and my other mothers and my sisters  do that i will also". she said smiling and looking straight to her eyes.

she want her to know that she is not doing it because she is afraid or something but with her own will, and here she gain a really proud smile from the elder sinha .

" so , what are you here for " grand ma asked , for a second aarushi  think about how can she read her mind , but the  next she got her answer herself . 

''uhhm, nothing i just want to see you" aarushi said , though she want to say something else but its what come out of her mouth. 

 "ohhh , no one really come here just to see us , everyone come here for a reason"  grandma said witha knowing smile , at this phase of her life and being the elder of a royal family , till now  she understand it all well that everyone just want there own good and no one here for her, but for her title. even her own family which she love so much. 

"well , maybe dadi ji , everyone here for a reason but i am here just to meet my rohini dadi , who once taught me ,that family are everything, so i am here to meet my family not to a title. " aarushi smile knowingly that she hit the right point . 

aarushi words made her feel like after a long time she finally meeting a person she lost a long ago, because of someone stubbornness.

suddenly the room felt  silent , and a voice came  " hmmm , so finally a family member came to meet us rohini "  the voice are deep but full of energy.

"dada ji!".

"so are you getting along with your new family and most importantly your husband", the eldest of the family said in  a happy voice , his voice are more like full of happinese . 

she smile slowly at the mention of her husband and said , " yeah ! kind of , but no one  really getting along with me , look like they need some time ".

both elder nodded .

after that, there silence in the room , when aarushi  hesitatingly asked ,"uhhhm, dadaji is their anyone else in the family that i need to meet?? ".

 the expression of the elders face said it all that there is something they hide from her.

"there is , but you don't need to meet them yet," dadiji said with a cold face , her face said she did not like my question  

"sorry to say dadiji , but i already meet them and i think they are also family member and need to be treated like one ," aarushi said more like announce , her voice hold the power .

she did not said that she want to treat them as family , she say ,she will treat them as family and she already decide that. she now no matter what she do , one man in this house will always support her , not because she trust him but because thats the contract between them.

she remember her meeting with elder sinha that is sitting in front of her,

"okay , i will marry your grandson but i also have a condition " aarushi said .

"what".

"you will support me in my every decision , no matter what". aarushi said .

"okay , i will"

she look at dadaji and he nodded,

"if you want you can ,but you have to take full responsiblity of them and also have to save them from evil eyes , you knoe what i mean ". dadaji said , much of announcing his final order .

dadiji look at dadaji and he nodded , assuring her .

"thankyou, i will handle everything from now on ,.... i take my leave then" aarushi said and move to get out of room .

while on the other side dadaji said," don't worry , i didn't choose her of him like this ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello, guys 

i hope you like this chapter, but i also know its boring but i needed to fill you up with information .

anyway , from now on i am not gonna update as my boards are  near, so i have to study.

thankyou for reading :)