secret

Aarushi pov:

After our conversation, we both went to the very front door of the mansion, from where we are starting the house tour.

Right in front of me was a  big  silver colour door and big  pillars both the side ,behind us was a pathway ,which both side have big trees that is making th environment look calm and beautiful.

I notice that in this building there was cameras everywhere,  It might be hard to not to get noticed by them .

Entering the big door ,there is big sitting area with sofas and big pillars around and with two grand staircases both the side in the middle.

It look quite luxurious and professional, with maids in proper black and white dresses  .

They have normal expressions, some of them greet us and went back to there work ,maybe there workers was not much of friendly.

Tara told me that this is the very front building where there is professional meeting with politicians and businesses  held.

There is small kitchen for guests to serve , ( that is not at alll small,but smaller then the one in the building we live). She told me that there is gustes everytime ,so they have here meeting rooms , and other room there is for maids ,some of the chilling room,and house members are not allowed to come here while the meeting going on.

What a weird family,

After that we moved to the next building ,that is where we live ,I notice entering the building from the front building, it is separated by a bridge and water flowing In the pools

And there is trees bothe side and the pathway of pebbles.

Walking ahead I notice the big fountain , there is the door from where I went inside the house ,on my wedding day .

"This is the second entrance ", told tara extending her hand towards my left ,I saw the same door there and then we both went inside the house and I notice the big chalinder in the middle of sitting are with big couches and curtains tie to the pillars, it's much of a living atmosphere here then the front building,  there is big grand staircase in the middle with carpet ,its luxurious and elegant.

Tara told me that this is where all family members live and there is kitchen ,dining hall, family members room , and room for close relatives and a part of this hold library, study room and indoor pool ,its also the biggest building In the all mansion.

Then we moved to the next part but between them is a small garden with beautiful huts both the side , And I feel really excited lookin at the huts  .

Good for relaxing.

Ohh! But I wasn't here for relaxing.