changes take time

Aarushi Pov:

After talking to the grandparents I woke out of the room it was almost lunch time.

After talking to them I feel like somehow they start to trust me they give me the permission without me forcing them , so it was kind of relief for me.

As it was the lunch time I decide to go to the kitchen when I saw a familiar face walking toward me  cheerful smile on her face and she is in an Anarkali looking beautiful like the last time I Saw in the breakfast table.

I passed her a smile and She say," hi Bhabhi" smiling she look like she is excited for something.

"Hi", I reply back gave  the little smile and I feel good that now someone was trying to talk to me other than Tara.

"I was looking for you in the whole  house bhabhi", keshvi said smiling,  I feel really good seeing her smile ,her smile are genuine and I kind of jealous because the smile I am giving her is not my genuine one .

I feel those people are lucky who can still smile genuinely in this curel world.

"Ohh, why ", I asked .

"I want to ask you something, anyway where are you , did you get lost in the house", she asked curiously asking questions.

"Noo, I went to the dadi room, and why would I get lost in the house ", I replied.

"Because I surely did get lost when I came here 4 month ago,: she said and I laugh a little.

"Anyway are you okay , did dadi said something to you ", she asked and I feel weird .

"Yes ,I am okay......, and no dadi didn't said anything to me".

"Ok, good to know because last time when I went to the room she surely give me a good scolding ", she said and we start to move to the kitchen.

Anyway what do you want to ask me I ask curiously .

did she get to know something about me by mission or something else do I have to kill her the thoughts are instantly in my mind.

She look at me blushing a little I gave her a questioning Eyes and she stop walking , she bite on her upper lips and smile at me her eyes is like naughty one.

I instantly know what she want to ask before I could say anything she asked,

" bhabhi how did you make Ishannk bhai do that," she asked point at my neck which is hidden with my hair.

I blinked my eyes rapidly and  she know that I am feeling uncomfortable,

She ask,
" actually mine and advik relationship are not that much good ,i just want to ask you .......... I want to ask can you please give me some advice how to make man fall for you".

She asked and I realised that even if I am as same age as them my title in the house and in the mean of relationship is bigger than them . And they expecting me to behave like one I don't know I feel like they already start thinking me as their family because I didn't see any behaviour of them like I am in outsider this caught me and here I know that I am not here just to complete my mission , I have to became a family to them like they wanting me to be.

I came out of my thoughts and smile toward her and reply to her question ,
"I am sorry keshvi,I really don't know about what you are asking for but I can only tell you that that it's not making a man fall for you it's getting all together it's like you have to live your whole life with the person, all you have is love? can......can you live with the love for the whole life, I mean if you can you can
I know but what if there is no understanding I just want you to say that try to understand make   the other one comfortable with you that you are worth and that you are enough Be the sweet caring lovely and make him feel comfortable so that one day he fall for you and do the same for you, be the same for you . I said and smile

I really don't know where the words came from but I just said that and now I myself don't know what I exactly said .

She smile proudly looking at me and hugged me suddenly and said ,
"You are Right bhabhi ,
Love is not all you got in life, imagine  understanding each other and loving that understanding,  it's much more then love , I got it ,understanding is the love".

I suddenly feel chills  with her words, she said something that I even couldn't able to think that for years .

That what I am looking for  'understanding', understanding is the key .

If you understand someone then it is easy to make them trust you, and here I got the answer of my one question sometime unwanted conversation gives you the answer of the biggest problem.
I smile at that thought.

Keshvi thanks me and run back to the way she came from.

After the lunch and sending the lunch to the company's of the sinhan sons ,we all retired to the room and the day went like this . I decide note to talk to the children's today and not to dig much in the house as it might get me in suspicious side over the servant I behave like a newly married girl and always stick to Tara for gaining more information about the family and then retired to the room at night that night nothing happen as Mr Sinha did not come home tonight.
Maybe he is scared of me.
I smirk at the thought.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello guys and girls so this is the come back which is not that good I know but from now on I will try to continuo the  story as one comment make my spirit high so from now on you will see the chapters and updates more often
sorry for such a long delay as I was in a writers block am quite lazy actually.

You all know what happen after the boards so this is what the phase is but thank you so much to the comment that now I am back and Making myself remind the characters and from now on I will try to  focus on the story .
that's it thank you for reading and I am thinking to make long chapter from now on.

Thank you once again
Happy reading:)
🥰🤗