ch-3 the sinha's

Aarushi pov:

Wedding, marriage is the most beautiful day in every girl life.

Every girl want it to be the best of the bestest day of her life .and in most of the cases .it become the one .

But why don't I feel it, why everything is so peaceful, I don't even know if its peaceful or loneliness.

Maybe , because the one I married to is not with me. Or maybe because, I am sitting alone in this all black luxurious car .yeah!maybe that's why .
I signed. Thinking all that.

The night now grow more dark and I am feeling like I am going to a lion den.

Suddenly, the car stopped. I slide down the window a little bit try to get a glimpse of my new home .
First, I saw dark ,then a slight light hit my eyes,making me feel uncomfortable.

Soon , the road started to light up , indicating the imperor of sinha's.
The street lights giving the vibe of movie secen, like a vintage theme.

The car starts to move again . Lights getting more bright and my heart beats is racing.

But , I don't even have the right to be nervous, because the work I am going to do is really courageous and I never learn to be nervous.

But, the feeling is something else.
It's the feeling when a doctor do treatment with someone close to them.
The feeling of fear,the fear to hurt someone close to you.
But again, I am have no one to feel close except some friends.
I smile at the thoughts.

The car stop again for some Security Check .'why there are so many Security Check'. 
The security open the big metal door ,
I look at the guards holding gun in there hands, now I feel comfortable.
I smile slowly .
____________________

Now, I am sitting here in the car waiting for someone to come and ask me to get down . I signed.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the window ,and someone open the door.
I set my dupatta on my head properly.

I listen that this family is really traditional and cultured.

"Come babhi" . A sweet but low voice came .
I look up to saw , a beautiful girl in beautiful saree.
Her eye are beautiful and she have a fair skintone.
She look beautiful than mee.
I try to get down but my heavy dress didn't let me.
" be careful babhi" the beautiful girl told me , she is so caring, I am already liking her.
She hold my lengha a bit and give me her hand for support,  I took her hand hand get down from the car.
"Thank you " i thanks her.
"Ohh, no need babhi , now we are family "  she said and smile .
She is a little chubby and her smile is so cute .
I also smile at her.
"What's your name ". I asked her.
She look at me and smile ,
" Tara, tara akshat sinha " she told me her full name .
Although,  I hate it when girls use there husband name when they asked about there own name but , i just smile at her .
"Nice name" i complement her.
The small talk didn't last long as we both is now standing in front of the main door of sinha's mansion.

The house look Classic,  elegant and beautiful .

Standing in front of the big door, I feel a bit of relief that everything went well without any problem.

After sometime, a woman probably in her middle 40's come with a pooja ki thale ( plate with vermilion , a small lamp and other things).

She did my aarti and put vermilion in my forehead. I touched feet , as a tradition of seeking blessings .
She put her hand on my head and ask me to come in .

Finally,  I take the first step towards my destination.
I smile and come inside .
________________

Everything seems change,  after coming inside.
The lighting is so bright than the outside dark weather. Its like I came in some another world .
I look around the interiors and I can tell just by looking that is not a mansion but, a castle.
A castle  with hidden secrets ,that I have to find

"Tara will show you your room" the women  who before did my aarti told mee.

"Ji"( yes). I nodded.

She did not seem happy , she is having a straight face from the second I saw her.
She walk from there and tara asked me to follow her .
She take me with her in the door that is between the two stairs.
The doors are big .

_________

Behind that door,is a big living room that is full of luxury.
It's not like I didn't see luxury in my life but this is something else .
  She take me to some stairs , I did not notice much as I was thinking deep.

Suddenly,
"Mamma!!".  A voice came .
I look for the source of voice and then I feel pull on my lengha.
I look down , only to find a kid around 2 years old.
He is looking at me with a smile showing his new teeth .
" what are you doing here baby ". Tara asked the toddler. But he is just looking at me like I am the new candy he like so much.
"Mamma". He say again throwing his hands toward me .
I took him from tara and asked,
" whose child is he " .
" Uhh!" She hesitates to told me
I think it's her child and she is just hesitating to tell me because she is young to have a child .
"Its ... he is ... ishank bhai child  ". She said with a hesitating look.
But I am in complete shock to say anything. All I say is
"WHAT!!"
________________________

So ,this is the third chapter.
Tell me how it is and plz ignore my English mistakes.
So this chapter is requested. I hope whoever's request it will find it good ad thanku so much for giving mean my book a chance 😊
( I forgot the reader name , sorry heheh).
Don't forget to vote,  share and follow.
Happy reading. 😁😁😀😊