ch-1(the wedding)

English is not my first language so there will be some mistakes plz kindly ignore them as i am human and human is the house of mistakes. 😁

Author pov:

Everything is just so silent .in the dark room a figure is sitting in front of mirror in her red bridal dress with Jewelleries.
everything is so perfect. like her face, beautiful eyes ,Rosy Lips ,Perfect brows and long hair.

Suddenly, there is a Knock .she get startled .by the knock and look toward the door .
"come in ".she say and the door get open. A manly figure is standing at the door. The figure step inside.and she look at the appearance of the person and smile.

"I don't think, you will come here". she say with the knowing expression like she know that he will surely come here.

"Why are you doing this ".a strong voice come out camly thatcan make anyone Shiver. but that make her smile widely at him.
" Aarushi ,I am asking you something". he says straight looking in to her eyes.

" why are you even asking this ,Nakul don't you know ,how much the deal mean to me ". she reply to him more like introducing him to the reality of the marriage. 

"Standing up, she look at her appearance in the mirror .

"so, you are saying this that you are marrying to that god damn Sinha just because this deal is  important to you".
Nakul reason out.

"Ya".

"ya,hmp". He sign and suddenly he start laughing .
"a clever business women like you.who   don't let the world know. who is handling the company is marrying her bertyar, just because the Deal important to her" ."wow." nakul say describing the personality of Aarushi . He know her, specially when it come to the business things.

"You think I am fool ,there is thousand of company who is theŕe  to help you out of the situation ,then why the heck you want help from those bertyars".now his anger is showing up slowly.
he know what they did in past.
, being her best friend he is always beside her. no matter what is the situation.
" yeah, you are fool ". her reply angered him more. she know him more than himself.
"Ohh,really then give me the another reason, before I really do something that ,you will regret. he warn her, to know the real reason behind the sudden , decision of her to marrying the sinha.

He know her. he know that she will never do something that cannot profit her. and even this marriage is profit for her company. but she is Marrying the Sinha without any proper reason, that's angered him and also because she did not tell him that she is marrying and he is knowing it from her secretary.

"This is something you are going to find out with time". Aarushi say looking into his eyes.
" and if you want to know that  right now, than find out by yourself ". She give him the challenging smile.

" are you ready". a sweet voice came. but look at the owner of the voice,

a beautiful girl standing at the door with a boy and girl behind her.
" yes , I am ready ". Aarushi reply looking at her friends.
Those friends who help her every
time when she is in the situation.
her friend group that she believe so much that no matter if everyone leave her, but they are going to be with her every time .
she smile at the thought.
"Oh my god, you look so beautiful ".her friend 'himani' comment.

"Yeah , just like a princess ". Her secretary and friend gaurav agrees.
With a smile .
Oh,  nakul is also her ". Himani say , looking towards the man who is glaring towards every single person present on the room.

Faming in anger,  nakul walk out of the room . Without saying anything  to anyone.
"What's wrong with this man ". Himani ask looking towards the retreating figure of nakul.
"Nothing , just a man without mind ". Aarushi reply to himani.
And all start laughing.
Their voice sound like a pure melody.
Their laughter is just like a group of friends sitting and laughing on their own joke.
This is what friendship called,  when you are sad they make you happy., when you.are worried, they make you forget the reason why you are worried for.
This is why they said , make friends because they is what happiness called.:)

~~~~
Hello guys
So this is the first chapter  , I hope you guys like it.
And i know there is no wedding scene but this is before marriage sencs as I want a proper back story before coming to main story ,and I also want
Introduce you all to Aarushi friend group.
So yeah nakul,  himani and gaurav is here and one more left . That I will introduce in next chapter.
Till then ,
Plz like, share ,follow and comment.
And I have a insta account I  which I am going to share about the the story and will answer your question. 
Thanku
And happy reading😁😁😁😁

845 words .