i am a snake

Aarushi pov :

I woke up from my sleep ,when I feel cold.
I got up and rub my eye as the slight sunlight coming straight upon me.
Its early morning.
The sky is coloured with the orange and yellow colour
But the light is low.

I stand up from the swing and feel my waist paining.then I found myself wearing the langha.
I didn't change last night .then I remember what I did last night.

My eye winden remembering every sentence I said.
I gasp and put my hand on my mouth and standing up from the swing .

Shit.
Ohh no .

I am shocked, how can I lose control.
He was angry last night and I make him more angry.
Now how can he trust me and how can I am able to do my task.
Shit shit shit.
I messed up everything.

A sudden panic crawl on my skin.i feel sudden heaviness in my chest.

I sat on the swing again and take deep breath to calm my nerves down.

Calm down clam down .

I stand up again and feel pain in my waist , I need to change first.

I start walking toward the balcony door , my anklets making noise with every step I am taking , I reach to the door and part the curtains to see if he is there or not.

" come on . Aaru you can do this ". This the most sacred form of me I myself don't know exist, I don't know why I am behaving so weirdly, it's not like I didn't meet him before. But maybe because I met him before that why .

I put my hands on the door handle and open it , it make a sound.
I waited for sometimes to see if there anyone, but fortunately there is no one.

I walk toward the small mirror present in the room and look at myself.

I am looking like a mess. Anyway, it's a good opportunity for me to explore the room .

I walk ahead and found a gallery type of thing ,there are two door , one is on the left and one is on the right.I open the first door on the left and it's the bathroom ,its filled with all type of luxury and luxurious supplies. I thought to take a bath in that big bathtube in the middle but I don't have my clothes right now ,so I can't do anything.

I came out of the bathroom and open the second door and I am on the right place ,this is a study room filled with books ,paper,files, and it have Classic vintage theme it's looking beautiful and there is a chalinder in the middle of the roof .

" its beautiful " . Those are the only words that come out of my mouth after seeing the study.

"It is right ". Someone whispered slowly in my ear , I feel goosebumps ,my heart beat increase and my stomach twitch knowing who is standing behind me ,so close to me that I can feel the heat of his body.

I was about to turn but he put his both hand on my shoulder and said "Now ,this little bird live on this beautiful cage forever " I can imagine the smirk on his face.

I feel a fire and anger blubbering up in me .
I jerk his hand off my shoulder and turned towards him .
" I am not a bird , mr. Sinha . I am a snake that will bite you and can escape easily". I said slowly ,his eye is spitting fire but the smirk is still there .
I also give him smile but he is not blinking his eyes. Maybe he wants to play eye contact game , I also did not blink and look straight in his eyes .

Suddenly , a familiar voice came .
"Sir, your coffee " anna , its anna voice she is his secretary and my friend that he don't know.

She give him the coffee cup , I smile towards her, she just nodded.
I look at the coffee cup and it's not the coffee but venom how can he drink that bitter black coffee, maybe that why he became so bitter.

"Eww". I made a face towards the coffee and the owner of it .

He was about to take a sip from it , when I take Sharpe turn and my briad hit the cup and the cup land on the floor just like I did last night.

A smile came on my face , Anna gasped and put her hand on her mouth.
I turn back and smirk and looking at him and said " like I said I am a snake .
Fsssss" I made the snake with my hand and teased him.
He grit his teeth.
I feel proud of me that I am not letting him dominant me.

I walk out of there into the main bedroom and found tara there , a big plate is there on the bed with saree and jewelry on it and my suitcase beside her.

" Tara". I called out .
She ture back and smile , I smile back

"Good morning babhi". she wise me and I wish her back
"Morning".

"Uhmm , babhi , dadi send this for you" she sign towards the plate .
"And your suitcase"

"Thank you, I have been waiting for this " I thanked her and walk toward the plate.

"It's so heavy " i said holding the saree and jewelry.

"I know, but you have to wear it " she give me a tight lip smile.

"Hmm , I will go and change but you have help me with it " I told her .

"Okay" she agrees.

I want to bathroom and take a quick shower and wore my blouse and underwear skirts and the walk of the bathroom, I ask tara to help me warping the saree and then I wore bangles, mangalsutar , and the heavy choker and then vermilion and did some minimal makeup and I am ready I feel like doll wearing heavy things all around but Atleast it's less heavy than that lengha.

"Now, let's go" I told tara , I am Excited to meet my new family

____♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡__

Hey! People's
So the chapter is here , I hope you like it and plz tell me about
Aaru and ishannk , I know they did not develop fully right now but I don't want to rush the things and let them take there time to understand each other as they have changed so much over the time .

I hope It's not boring but from now one there is going to be more fun as soon I am going to introduce others character, and so plot is about to reveal in so next chapter.

Anyway, happy reading and be happy 😊
Don't forget to vote, share and follow.
Is it much to ask ,your one vote motivated me to write more , well I don't have many readers but still 😁

Bye, I talk to much.