Orc lord and Battle

3rd person pov:

As we can see in the town hall all executive in the town were gathered by Rimuru's order and were Discussing about Orc invasion...

Rimuru: From what Information we have we can clearly say that Someone is leading these Orcs...

Kaijjin: that is Something to think of who can lead such a huge army of Orcs ....

Rimuru: Hmm What About a Orc lord ?

Hakuro : you mean the Monster from the legend ?? A rare orc who comes to Existence in few hundred years?

Rimuru: That is only a speculation for now but other than that we got no other lead.... you guys said they were wearing Armour and stuff ?

Benimaru: That's Right Rimuru sama they were wearing Armour and welding weapons....

Rimuru  : Say if someone is providing these Orcs these Armour who can they be ? " I need to make them realise tho , I know clayman in behind this "

Benimaru: Who can provide such a large army of Orcs such large amount of Armour and weapons?

Shizue: What about a Demon lord ?

Now everyone was shocked and confused if really there is a Demon lord behind it then why use these Orcs ?

Rimuru: Shizue may be right but still it is a speculation...

As he continues Suddenly Souie came ...

Souie : I came back from Ogre village sir Rimuru and The Number of the Orcs were above 200 thousand

Benimaru: Were there any left behind  ?

Souie : None , not a single one ..

Shizue: What ? What not a single one left ?

Rimuru: God.... no wonder how they kept a Army of 200 thousand fed .. when I went to Ogre village saw not one left behind but still I told Souie to check again....

Now Shizue had her used her Hand to cover her mouth...with clear disgust

Kaijjin: may I ask what is it about ?

Rimuru: Dead body's,  there were None not Ogre or Orcs body ...

Now everyone realized again that in this world the rule 'Survival of the fittest' is Supreme rule

Suddenly Souie continued...

Souie : Sir Rimuru there is a person my clones encountered and ... wants to talk to you in person ...

Rimuru : Let 'her' come...

As he said a Dryad Came

Treyni : hmm A bearer of Strom Crest, I greet the Ruler of the monster and those who follow him...Am Treyni The Overseer of jura forest..

Rimuru: And I Rimuru Tempest Do the same ... now may we go to the real deal ?

Treyni: I see nothing goes out from your eyes ...." as she said she took a seat a ate a potato chip" I have came here to ask you Ruler of Monster to kill the Orc lord..

As she said the hall Erupted to chaos... After calming and taking the request of the dryad ( I skipped the boring talk)

Rimuru : Souie Go to the Lizard man territory and Talk to the chief about and Alliance.. hopefully there chief is a smart person...

Souie : Hai Rimuru sama I will not fail you ..

As he left Rimuru discussed about the approach to the Orc army and after everyone left...