Marriage Between Two Catastrophe

In a Room We can see our Blue haired Protagonist Sitting Alongside 2 Beautiful Girls ......

3rd Person pov:

Rimuru: So Is it time ?

Ciel: Yes in 5 Days Founder Festival Will End and On last Day Your Marriage Will Began...

Rimuru: So Shizue, Are you Ready?

Shizue: Yes, I am ready Rimuru "She said with a Excited tone"

Rimuru: Then, Ciel Call all of The Tempest Executives!!

Ciel: Calling Them Right Away !

Few minutes later in Meeting Room....

We can see
Velzard,Veldora,Ramiris,Bertta,Teryni,
Velora,Benimaru,Souie,Shuna,Shion,Kana,
Kaijjin,Vesta,Hakuro,Kurobe,Gabiru,Zegion,Apito,Adalman,Albert,
Diablo,Moss,Testarosa,Ranga,Ragia,Geld,
Gobta,Rigurd,Rigur and few other Executives in the Room waiting for Rimuru to tell Why they're here.....Surprisingly Luminous and Hinata Also Took Thier seats....

Rimuru: So everyone is Present....

The Executives and Luminous,Hinata also Nodded thier head....

Rimuru: So today's Meeting is about The Wedding.....

Everyone:Huhhhhh!!!?!?!?!

Shuna: Is it Going to Happen ? "She said in a excited voice"

Veldora: KuHahhahhahha As Expected Of my Little Brother!

Velzard: Ara Ara, So You Are Going to do A Public Marriage For The World....

Shion: Yes! Yes! Yes! "Shion went on Chanting instead of Cheering"

Adalman: Ahh!!! Our God Is going To Marry A Godess!! Hail Rimuru Sama!

Hinata: Rimuru A-are You Serious ?

Rimuru: Of Course! I don't intend to keep my relationship with Shizue in Dark !

Kana: Indeed, This is The Important Event In Tempest, Because Not Only Rimuru sama and Shizue sama Will Be Wedded , The Coronation Of The Queen Of Tempest Will Also Be Held As Well....

Rimuru : Can I Count On You All To Prepare it in only 5 Days ?

Rimuru :" I was Concerned About how The World Will Take It, I wanted a Wedding in 5 Days but Since it Will Be A National That Would Gather Millions of Citizens ..... Preparing it In 5 Days Is Hectic...."

Rigurd: Hahahaha, Rimuru Sama, From The Moment We Heard That You Proposed to Her And For Time Being She Was Considered As Your Fiancee, We were Planning Already, If You Mentioned It Sooner or later .....

All Executives: You Can Count On Us All Rimuru Sama!!

Shion: About it, Rimuru Sama How About We Give The Maid Of Honor Role To Hinata Sama ?

Hinata: Eh !? But !

Shion : You Are The Student Of Shizue Sama and Your Relationship With Her is That Of A Family , So It Would Be Befitting That You Would Be The Maid Of Honor

Rimuru: "To Think Shion Would Be So Matured..... Did She Got Hit in The Head or Something ? , Not that I don't like it but its Quite Refreshing to see her like this anyway...."

Shuna: I Agree With Shion On This One !

Hinata: Shizu Sensei "She looks to Shizue "

Shizue: I Think It Would  Be Great ! "She said with a bright smile"

The Day Of The Wedding

Everything Was Set, The Venue Was In The Centre Of The Tempest City , Guests and Tribe From Different Races and Leadership and Humans From Different Nations and Different Social Status Came and The Citizens Wore White Dressed and Holding Flowers....