Class S , A Marchant and The Labyrinth Of Spirits

Rimuru pov:

So now I am standing in front of the class door ... if I am right , Kenya throws a fire slash at me when I enter... should I Deflect it with my hand to show off or something? Well let's try that ...

3rd person pov:

In a class full of troublesome kids and chaos a person enters the class but
A Delinquent kid called Kenya throws a fire Slash at him but to the kids Surprise he Deflected it with his hand with no difficulty...

Alice : KENYA DONT THROW A ATTACK ON OUR NEW TEACHER!!!

Kenya : Teacher?? If he's not powerful enough to defend it then he has no chance to become our teacher.. and see He Deflected it ! Now great we need to listen to his Nonsense!

Rimuru: Calm down kids and you boy don't go Spouting nonsense now .... So I am Rimuru Tempest your new home room Teacher from now on .

Kenya : What !! What happened to shizu sensei ? There is no way we will accept you as our Teacher!

Alice: What ! What happened to our Shizu sensei ? Where is she ?

Other's node their heads

Rimuru: Calm down now ... As for Shizue... Well she is somewhere far from here ... and I actually met here in her journey and heard her story that she is searching for a way to save you all and after hearing her I made a decision to come here and take care for you guys .

Kenya: And How do we believe you!?

Rimuru pulls out Shizue's mask

Rimuru: She gave me this as proof ...and don't worry she will come back...

Kenya : Just Tell us the truth that she left us and will never come back ...

Rimuru: Didn't ya hear what I said ? She is looking for a cure for you guys... to be honest we did found a way but in order to cure you we are searching for a place ...

Now all kids are shocked and started yelling

Kenya : Don't give us false hope Man !! We know we will die soon !!

Rimuru: Hahhhh.... I am not giving you false hope.. Your sensei was the answer to save you all ... she was a similar case to you all...

Kenya: WHAT !!!?
Alice: WHAT ! SHE IS THE ANSWER ??
Chole, Gale , Ryota : WHAT !!

Rimuru: hai hai .. she was the answer..
Now if you let me explain... She was summoned when young and was given a Superior Spirit so that her Raging Magicule can be calmed down... now in order to save you we are searching for a place where we can find Superior spirit that can make Contract with you and inhabit your body so you guys can survive...

Chole: So we won't die ?

Rimuru: That's exactly the case now chear up , we won't let you die under our watch...

Kenya : Oi mister is it really true that we can be saved by this whatever method you said ? And Shizu sensei is searching for that place?

Rimuru: Yes

Now they cry up a bit and hug Rimuru for Giving them hope and Chole kinda blushed...

Rimuru: Now shall we test how good are you ?

Kenya: What !!!! I don't wanna study ! Its boring....

Rimuru: Don't worry it will be a mock battle,  don't you think that I am weak ! I am pretty much strong,  now let's go to the field...

And so same stuff happened as the novel and they started to respect him....except Chole ... who ....is kinda obsessed with Rimuru....

Few months later...