The Chaos Creator Lives Up To His Title

???  Pov:

My Name Is Maribel Roosso, The Sole Successor Of Rosso Family.....

In My Past Life I Was A Queen and Was Unstoppable, I Had Power,  I Had Money...

But One day I Died Then Unexpectedly I Got Reincarnated As The Granddaughter Of GranVille Rosso, The Former Hero Of Humanity...

When I Got Reincarnated I got a Unique Skill Avarice, One of The Most Powerful Skill Ever To Exist.....

With This Skill I Can Hold Sway Of People's Desires, I Can Literally See Their Desire And The Bigger The Desire, The Easier I Can Rule Over Them...The Only Person Who Was Able To Resist My Skill Was My Grandfather Granville, But Soon We Shook our hand Because We Had Somewhat  Similar Ambitions.... My Ambition Was To Rule Everything,  While My Grandfather's  Seeks Is World Peace, Universal Equality Under The Rule Of Rossos Family....

Throughout My Life I Met Many people and made them my Pawn and One Day He Appeared....

Rimuru Tempest

The New Ruler Of Monster And The New Demon Lord Who Is On Catastrophe Class... One Of The Strongest Person in This World....

But Even After Being a Demon Lord He Wished To Coexist With Human and In The End He Married A Human Hero.... In This World Every Species Can Evolve.... Even Human....

Human Species Has 4 Stage of Evolution...

Human<Sage(Enlightened)<Human Saint<Devine Human....

Among Them the Devine Human Are The Strongest Among Human and My Grandfather Is A True Hero As Well and I am Currently Enlightened human.... My Life Span Has Went from 70-90 to 110-130 ....

But my Goal Was To Become a Saint At least...

When a Enlightened Becomes a Saint, They Became Spiritual Existence.... Meaning They Become a Entity That Can live As Long as They Aren't Killed and They don't Even Need Daily Necessity of Human like eating or Sleeping....

Throughout The Few Weeks I Tried Many Ways to Control That Demon Lord But It Didn't Even seem to Work.... Then I Tried To frame Him By Killing That Useless Pawn of mine but He Was Saved By Him and Even He Joined The Western Council....

2 Force Whose Fighting Can Literally Destroy A Army Of 150 Thousand Soldiers Is No Joke..... I Have To Either Get Him Under Control Or Kill Him....

If This Goes on Then I Might Never Be Able To Rule This World.... Huh ? Yuuki Is Calling.....

After her Talk With Yuuki...

He's Going To Jistarv.....Oh Right! I Forgot That I Had 'That' Weapon.... Surly That Can Exhaust That Demon Lord And It Should Enough For Me To Take Control Over His Mind.... Even So I Will Take Yuuki Along.... He Has That Skill Seal Ability.... If He Can Disabled His Defense He Is Only My Puppet.......

Now I Need to Make Plans To Corner Him....

Few Days later...

Rimuru pov:

Well Today's The Day! , I Mean Today Maribel Might Have Made Plans For Me ..... But I Have All Preparations Made .... if I Saw Yuuki I Will seal his Skill but if I am unable to then I can either Use Agies of Combat King Mars or Use Uriel's Absolute Defense....

During This Time I Have Been Making Moves to Fight Against Castle Guard ....

I Found Out That I Can Use Uriel's Absolute Defense And Cote it To My Sword Making It A Power Strong Enough To Pierce Castle Guard....Now That I Remember.... Didn't Rudra Used This Skill When He took Over Masayuki And Fought Feldway ?