Special.....

After The Wedding Ended The Tempest's Founder Festival Came TO an End .....

Meanwhile When Everyone Was Busy Managing The Funds and Were Making Preparations For Other Stuff Rimuru Was Busy With His Wifes......

3rd Person Pov:

In A Abnormal Forrest We Can See A Normal Japanese Style House And It Was Housing Not One But Two Abnormal People..... They Were Rimuru And Shizue....
They were On bed Talking....

Rimuru: So Now The Wedding Ended In A Good Way What Do You Want To Do ?

Shizue: Hmmm.... How About This ?

Shizue Sat On Top Of Rimuru And Held His Hand Pushing Him ..... Rimuru Was About To Let Go But Shizue Held On, And He Surrendered to her and Let it be....

After a Short Time of Silence They were on to Each Other Eyes With Passion , They Were Drawn Close To Each Other And Then Their Lips Met ....

Rimuru And Shizue Were Kissing Each Other , And Thier Kiss Gradually Became More Intimate As They Were Caressing Each Other's Body While Making Out....

The Kisses Now Involved Thier Tongues And Both Became More Aggressive....

Rimuru: You Know, All This time While We Slept Together,  I Was Holding Myself Back .... Your Such A Beauty I Can Barley Hold Myself Back Now.....

Shizue: Heh.... Did You Think You Were The Only One?

Rimuru: So My Cute Wife Was Also The Same as Me ?

Shizue: Yeah, So Shall We Proceed?

Rimuru: Oh YES !!

As Rimuru Proceeded He Grouped Shizue's Breast With His Right Hand And Shizue Let's Out A Moan....

Shizue: Ahhh~~

As Aggressive Rimuru Went On He Took A Stop And Pulled Off His Clothes, Revealing A Big T-Rex Down......

Shizue: R-rimuru ... T-thats Way Too Big....

Rimuru: Oh Then at least Take Off Your Clothes, I Can't Be The Only One Naked can I?

Shizue: Mou You Baka !

As She Gave Rimuru A Few Comments,  Rimuru Started To Take off Shizue Clothes Until She Was Only Wearing Underwear ....

After That Rimuru Pepper Kisses Shizue's Collarbone and Neck, Making Her Moan In Delight....

Shizue: Ahn~~

Shizue Kisses Rimuru more and Held Him Tighter ,She Grinds While Rimuru Grunts In Pleasure....

Shizue: Ahn~Rimuru ~

Rimuru: Mmm~~

Now Rimuru Takes Off Shizue's Bra And Then Sucks On One Of The Breast Of Shizue ....

Shizue: Ahhhh~~~

Now Rimuru Takes Off Shizue Panties, Which Were Wet Because Of Her Arousal ...
Revealing Her Pink Entrance Of Her Intimacy.....

Rimuru Then Put His Dick At The Entrance Of Shizue's Intimacy ..... She Was Moaning In Pleasure And She Looked At Her Husband And Said....

Shizue: Do It ~

Rimuru Slowly Enters Into Shizue's Pussy, As He Ripped Through The Entrance a Tickle Of Blood Came Out But Due Both Having Pain Nullification Neither Of Them Felt Pain But Felt Absolute Pleasure....

Shizue: Aghhh~~~Mmmm~~~

And So Rimuru Dick Fully Entered Shizue Pussy and Shizue Said Something With Tear In her Eyes...