Aftermath, Joining The Western Council And Preparations

Rimuru pov:

Now A lot of things happened and now I have to pay the merchant thier money and that guy ..... what was his name again  ? He was some trash prince or something.....

Well whatever.......

"After he Roasted the trash's Existence "

This Meeting was soo boring..... I mean who is even in his right mind to go against a Demon lord who is literally Catastrophe Level?

I mean he might be being used by Maribel but he sure has balls to even talk to me face to face ...... but I wonder why isn't Velgrynd here? I mean she should at least came here to meet me Or Velora........

Or she might have been preparing for war with Rudra......But still I need to go to Puppet Kingdom and get Chaos Dragon freed and then get Chloe's time travel to an end ..... man I wish I could just let Ciel do the planning....

(Ciel: your is being too lazy Rimuru)

What? After all of this your Calling me lazy ?

(Ciel: Yes)

.......... I rather not talk much but

After I made Mjollmile a Minister the same Way Rimuru Originally Did.... but now that I think I did saw Maribel in the Festival.... I guess she tried to Manipulate me by my Ambitions but I got Ciel and she can easily get rid of any Mental Attack that was thrown on me....

As For My Entrance In Western Council..... They Were Also Controlled by Maribel And That Trash Prince Agian Tried to Interfere But I Let Hinata Take care of Him and Hinata Is Stronger now.... She Is Agian Training Under Shizue and Hakuro...

But My Debut In Western Council Was Success and I Basically Rule The Western Market ..... Aside The Assassination Of That Prince Nothing Really Happened from Original Story..... Keeping The Timeline Same Is Considered My top Priority..... or Else I Might Have No Clue About Future.....

Now that I think I need to contact Yuuki and make a Exploration team and then get Maribel to release the Chaos Dragon and I need Milim This time because I need to give same fight to yuuki and then make him Acquire Unique Skill Avarice but I need to get him contact me....

I need to talk to Shizue about this....

"Few Hours later"

3rd person pov:

In a room we can see Rimuru, Shizue,  and Ciel talking about something....

Rimuru: Shizue, remember that I told you that you were being manipulated when we met ?

Shizue: Yes, I remember....

Rimuru: To be honest, when I met yuuki I thought he was the one who manipulated you but after digging a bit I found out he himself was being Manipulated....

Shizue: What! So even he is being Manipulated?

Rimuru: Yes, and I got a plan to bring out the master mind of this game but I need to bring the kids and Milim also because we have to bait that person and you will be here in Tempest, So please Shizue keep yourself Safe....

Shizue: I am no longer the weak women you once saw, now I am a True Hero and have a Ultimate Skill,  and you said that Only Ultimate Skill can Fight Against Ultimate Skill User ....

Rimuru: Yes but don't forget that some Unique Skill can also fight against A Ultimate Skill not to mention Arts of high level can also match it....... but to be sure Make Sure Velora is with you...

Shizue: I understand..... so I need to talk to yuuki and then you will make arrangements?

Rimuru: Exactly....Now Ciel can you show our current status?