Hinata Sakaguchi and Falmuth Invasion

In the Labyrinth Rimuru gave Ramiris the same Demon assistant and named him Bertta....and left the Labyrinth

3rd person pov:

We can see in the main gate of Ingracia's Capital Laura...a few people are giving out good bye to someone...

Rimuru: So now I will leave and in a few days a Assistant of mine will come here and come to take you kids ... and for time being...Please Don't give Tiss Sensei Trouble...

Kenya : Hehe he Don't worry about it I won't create trouble....not now..."he said last bit in a low Whispering voice "

Alice : Don't worry Rimuru Sensei I will make sure Kenya doesn't make trouble and I can't wait to see Tempest!

Chole: Yeah  Alice I also want to see this new Nation! "I need to stall time now"

Rimuru: Don't worry the journey to Tempest will be safe and for your worry
.. I will sent a person called Diablo...he may be a bit weird but he us reliable and he has 100% loyalty for me .

Kenya: So he is Something like a butler??

Rimuru: To be honest...he is and is kinda ...something....what do you say ....lose nut case in head ?? But don't worry he is strong... and one of the strongest people in Tempest actually .

Chole: So Sensei When will he come and how does he look ?" I never heard of this name tho... this timeline is surely changed..."

Rimuru : He will were your butler outfit and has black hair ... and don't freak out but he is a Demon and actually... for being from black lineage of Demon he and his entire lineage is weird....

Kenya: A Demon !! And he is your butler !! I am sure he is cool and what do you mean by weird?

Rimuru: Actually the Black Promordial Demon was Different then other and Weird...and when Demon gets his lineage he bears the same kind of mindset of their ancestor...that's why I guess he is wired...

Chole: hmm it kinda makes Sense...

Rimuru: Now I shall Leave but before that Chole here take this "I gave her the Time mask ..."

Chole : Thank you Rimuru sensei !! "He gave me the mask much earlier..."

Rimuru: Now I will leave ... YUUKI be sure to let them go and leave them at Diablo's hand !

Yuuki: You can be sure... and where is the manga chapter 678 of One piece !" Before you die at least give me the other chapter of the manga ... you were useful Rimuru "

Rimuru: Here catch it ! " I throw him the manga " So Bye

And Everyone waves him good bye ... except Chole who is thinking something else

Chole : " Please make contact with Hinata and Evolve "

Rimuru pov:

Hmm Chole is making a sad face .... it seems she wants me to make contact with Hinata....

Rimuru: Ranga, Souie , Diablo!

As I said the names 3 individual came out

Ranga : Yes Master

Souie: Yes Sir Rimuru

Diablo: Ku Fufufufufu Yes Rimuru sama

Rimuru: " She is near..." Ranga go to my shadow and don't come back unless I called you out , Souie What is the Situation of Tempest?

Souie's clone Suddenly gliched but he talked

Souie: Sir Rimuru it seems we are under attack... Sorry sir Rimuru I won't be able to contact you for time being and Diablo san please protect Rimuru sa...