Birth Of Two Catastrophe

As Rimuru and the other made their plan against The falmuth Army and they headed to their Destination... Before this Rimuru have Mujjan a new heart so she may survive...

Now about each post around Tempest...there is 4 post and each consent about 500 people and the west side has 3 otherworlder....

As the quest for Souie, Benimaru and Gabiru goes easy ....we can see Shizue, Geld ,Gobta , Hakuro heading towards the west post....

Another 3rd person pov :
(I forgot the 2 otherworlder's name so I made them number)

Shogo: hey hey don't get all board now we need to kill the other monster that are in the city and those who try to escape!! Haha

Otherworlder 1 (boy): Oh don't get that crazy Shogo we have to wait until they surrender so we can take the city under our control...

Otherworlder 2: Oh please not your goody two shoe act ... drop it we know that you are the most craziest among us...

Otherworlder 1: oh please don't insult your comrades by calling him a crazy ...well right Shogo ?

Shogo : Ughh.. I am with her in this one I maybe am a battle crazy but you... you take pleasure in beating someone who takes pride in something...

Otherworlder: Well that is true...I feel kinda happy when I do so "Smile "

Shogo : But Do you remember that hottie girl that was taken away by that wolf? She was not a bad choice....

Otherworlder 2 : Ughhh you two are really disgusting but that ugly woman ?? She was your Choice??? HAHAHHA a ugly woman for a ugly man like you !!!

Shogo : Shut up you ugly !!!

Suddenly a guard came in notified

Guard : Heros of other world ther is intruder incoming they number ...4

Shogo : Only 4 Hahaha Oi oi let me take the fun ...

And so this time all 3 get out instead of the 2 boys...

Shizue pov:

I still remember the day I got Summoned here and lived a pitiful life full of difficulties... but then I met hero sama but she left me ...then i met Hinata and yuuki ...but yuuki went on to become a Grandmaster and Hinata.... she left me like hero sama .......then I met those 5 kids and one day I Suddenly decided to go and find a cure for them ....but then I met Him...Rimuru Tempest...a otherworlder who was reincarnated as a monster...but in short moment I met him I kinda liked him and his Nature....He always shocked us in the most unexpected way ...he named a full village of monster and said that he wanted to create a nation where everyone can live together....to be honest I actually wanted to see that nation....but Suddenly ifrit took over me...and he saved me again ...and this time I got so selfish that I told him about why I came here....then i wished something even I don't know why I said ...it was to eat me...but he said to me to be more selfish and take another chance for living and to see those kids being safe by my own eyes....then I asked him to save me which he gave me a greater flame Spirit which evolves to a Superior spirit after being named by him and I was saved by him again...then against Orc Disaster I was saved by him again.....so I made a vow I will stand for my self ....then he surprisingly proposed me which I actually wanted...in a way....then yesterday I was unable to fulfill my vow ...I was unable to protect those 2 ...but now I won't waver ....even if I have to kill human i will protect those i held close ....Kana, Shion ...wait, we are coming...

(Back to reality)

Now i can see those 3 otherworlder who killed them....now one of them spoke

Shogo : Oi oi already wanna die ? Hmm oh ho ho... i see you women if you become my slave I will let you survive , so what do you say ?