Skulls

A fluffy fire type tightened his satchel and strap and made sure it was secure.  He smiled and secured his arm guards, the arms completely wrapped in a flexible metal, his chest adorned by a solid treated crimson leather chest under guard, which protected his vital organs. "I don't understand why you packed that..." Aqua walked out the house, her scarf wrapped loosely around her neck and rested on her shoulders. "RedCul scout armor, we are heading back to RedCul for a moment, I need to inform the mayor what's going on..."

We never told her about the Bio-Ink....shit....We cant take her around that area, not while that feraligatr is still there...hmmm, I'll have to ask someone to send a message to the mayor, as much as I'd love to see Jules again it needs to wait.

The bubbly Jolteon ran through his thoughts, he smiled and wondered what she was doing. She bounced up and down, assisting her mother with produce carrying and annoying her brother with random screeches that startled him.

Heh, only time will tell.

"Yo, you alright?" Aqua asked, waving a paw in front of her brother's face.
Startled, Blitz winced, "Yeah, just fine. I was thinking about something." Blitz mumbled.

Maybe a flying taxi to RedCul and then SandBury, it'll be expensive...

He looked down at his bag

But I think I can cover that flight.

The door creaked open again, the pair turned to see Sundew walking out with her mother behind her. Sundew had similar gear to Blitz, however it was all leather and dyed a green, a headband with mini binoculars fitted into the strap. "I had found some old scout gear in the warehouse and I didn't expect it to fit but it did." Braviary chimed. "It fits wonderfully, all nice and snug." Sundew smiled and twirled in a small circle. "It looks good on you." Blitz complimented, Aqua groaned, "You beat me to it, but yes, it looks great on you Sundew." she grinned, Sundew smiled and twirled once more before doing a playful bow.
"Braviary can I talk to you?" Blitz suddenly asked in a lower voice. Braviary raised a brow, "there's much to discuss, what is it you need?"

Blitz internally chuckled and shivered from the echo in her chilling voice.
"I was wondering if you could send a report about...Bio-ink, to the Mayor of RedCul, Sakurimo."

(Yes it finally happened, I named the mayor after nearly a full year since AFM's release)

Braviary looked over at a distant building with a watchtower on it, "I'll ask our mayor if I can, it appears that AquaRing and WolfFord are the only towns somewhat familiar with Bio-Ink, I'll look into it, but, on one condition."

Blitz nodded, "What would that be?" Braviary glared at them all with her hawk eyes. "Blitz, promise to take care of my little flower while you are all traveling."
Aqua cocked her head confused and Blitz nodded. "I shall."

"Motherrrrrr" Sundew whined. Braviary smiled at her daughter and gave her a tight hug. "Stay safe and remember to come back home every now and then."
Braviary's voice cracked. "I will mom, I will." Sunder buried her head into Braviary's chest and the two remained in an embrace while Sen came out.

She had pouches in her mouth and set them down in front of Aqua. "You're not coming?" Aqua asked quietly and Sen responded with a "no..."
Aqua's gaze softened and she leaned on her partner's shoulder. "My skills are required more so here, there are more injured pokemon coming from the traveling bands. Our medical staff is already overwhelmed, I can't just up and leave. Imagine Turt trying to help heal someone." Sen and Aqua giggled quietly, thinking of the grumpy leaf turtle and how he'd heal. "He'd probably yell at them when they come in! Like Get better now!" Aqua laughed at her gruff and crude impression. Sen smiled