Dinner

"Now...here I remember being very emotional, because something I did, caused someone else pain. Of course that's the whole main idea of this story."

Blitz was being guided along by Sundew along the rough cobblestone road. Many other Pokémon walked around, chatted, and socialized with each other. Sundew stopped to say hi to a few of them but they didn't seem to truly know her. One of them, a Bibarel, couldn't remember her name. Of course this saddened her but she kept her cheery smile and hid her emotions.

Blitz, who was being guided by the paw, could feel her frustration when she would squeeze his paw unintentionally and fail to realize it.

Blitz put a paw on her shoulder, stopping her from opening her front door. "What?!" Sundew's annoyed tone spewed. She flinched and quickly apologized. Blitz petted her head and gave her a kind smile.

I do hope you realize soon, you aren't very good at hiding it.

"Thank you." Sundew whispered into his ear, sending a chill down his spine. "What's that?" Sundew pulled away and noticed a maroon feather with a white tip on the ground not too far away. She gasped and did a little jumpy dance. "Mothers home!" She quickly grabbed Blitz paw and opened the front door. "MOM!" She hurriedly ran through the house, practically dragging Blitz behind her. "Sundew? I'm in the office." A more mature gruff feminine voice bounced off the walls.

Blitz tugged on Sundew to stop her and she did. Turning around, she had a brow raised at him, "what was that for?" She questioned. Blitz shrugged and pointed to the doorway that had lamp light coming from it. "Oh, it's just my mother, I'm sure she'd love to meet you!" Sundew bounced and pulled him along. Blitz smiled nervously as he rounded the corner.

I killed her real mother, unless she survived? That couldn't be possible, I saw her drop dead.

Blitz's mind spiraled as Sundew led him into the room. A large Braviary sat on the carpeted floor, sorting through some papers with her talons. She had a large band on her head that looked to be aviator goggles. Other than that she looked like any other Braviary. "Hello, who's this?" She gestured a wing to Blitz. Sundew smiled and lunged at her mom to give her a hug, "You were gone longer than you said! I missed you!" She exclaimed as Braviary wrapped her wings around Sundew. "I was only gone an extra three days. You can handle yourself for longer, but I'm confused. I thought you were staying in RedCul, for the month. Why are you here?" She questioned her daughter.

"Well..." Sundew's gaze went to the ground and led up to Blitz. She smiled and blushed slightly. "This is Blitz, mom." Sundew backed away from her mother and she held a talon out to Blitz. "It's nice to meet you. So~ are you my daughter's boyfriend?" She smirked, Blitz and Sundew blushed bright red and looked back at each other while shaking their heads. "N-no!" Sundew squeaked.  "I'm just messing, it's nice to meet you." She held out a talon and Blitz quickly shook it. "You don't speak much do you?" Braviary asked, cocking her head to the side. Blitz frowned and nodded. "He was injured on our way here. A Feralgtyr attacked us and damaged his vocal cords." Braviary had a flash of sympathy brush her face.

"Was its scales covered in a red substance?" She asked calmly. The two eeveelutions nodded and shared a glance. Braviary put a wing under her chin and looked at the ceiling fan. "I've been tracking that one for a while, me and the Hevy's I mean. We call that one Garnet. So far, it's only attacked wild pokemon that have similar symptoms of some unknown disease. That seems to bring some relief but, there have been some rarer reports of normal pokemon under attack from pokemon subjected to this rabid disease." Sundew winced and looked at Blitz, her gaze appearing worried and anxious. "We found something that could help with that." Sundew shivered. "Oh?"

Blitz grabbed a piece of paper and started to write. A few minutes before he finished and looked up at Sundew and showed her what he wrote, she nodded and he went back to quickly finishing. He sat up and gave the note to Braviary.

A Flaming MonsterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara