Im not a monster

(This was all done in about two-three hours Itssloppy and probably doesn't make much sense but I need to get this out tonight, I'm gettin dizzy and I'm weak Goodnight)

Blitz's eyes blinked open, everything was fuzzy or muffled. Pidove songs were stuffier than normal, the sunlight became rays of peach fuzz. A giant blueberry sat on the armchair across from him. Wait...blueberry?
He wiped the sleep crusties out of his eyes and the world came into focus. Aqua had passed out on the chair, she laid strung out. Upside down on the couch, but she snored contemply. He chuckled to himself and yawned. He attempted to get up but a weight on his back kept him down. He smiled when he saw the Leafeon on his back. She slept peacefully, her head resting on his mane and her paws around his chest. He placed a paw on hers and blushed lightly with a small shy smile. He felt something coil around his back legs and stomach. Looking down, Sundew's tail slithered around him in an almost possessive hold.

Blitz blushed and heard a yawn above his ear. Glancing over he saw Sundew's face stir. She shifted and eventually her eyes blinked open. She stared at him trying to make out what she was staring at. Her mouth agape and her eyes half awake and half asleep. "Mooorning Blitz." She yawned and fell back into his mane. He smiled and shifted his weight to have her slide off him but she clung like a sloth. "Don't fffffhgo." Her voice slurred but pleaded softly.

Blitz felt a warm tingle in his cheeks as Sundew's tail wrapped tighter around him. "Pleashe." She softly whispered into his ear. Blitz loosened her tail with his and turned to face her. She wearily smiled and snuggled her head under his chin. He stiffened as she cooed, her warm breath going down his neck.

I don't know what the hell is happening, it's too early for this...but maybe being here for a few extra minutes wouldn't be so bad-

"You're so warmth, like a heathed pillow" She rubbed his soft mane with her paw.

Yeah, you're really helping with my confidence level aren't you. Go back to sleep, I liked it when you were much quieter and not calling me a pillow!!

Sundew lifted her paw and pressed it against Blitz's snout. "Bbbloop~" She laughed and leaned back into his mane.

WHEN I GET MY VOICE BACK YOU ARE GONNA BE IN TROUBLE
Or something like that!

"Can we stay here for a bit, I wanna sleep in?" Sundew asked, nuzzling his neck as if it'd work as a bribe. "Today's the festival, I doubt you want to sleep in today." Braviary walked by, on her way to the kitchen. "Feshtival? What festiva- THATS TODAY??!?!?!" Sundew suddenly jumped up, causing Blitz to flinch. She didn't notice and immediately jumped off the couch and shook Aqua vigorously.

"BLEEEGH!!" She hit the ground with a solid thump and looked groggily up at Sundew. "Whaaaaaaaaaaat????" She whined. "Todays the festival!" there was an immediate realization as Aqua leapt and bolted out the door. "THANKS FOR LETTING ME STAY OVER, I GOTta get go..." Her shout faded the more she ran down the street.

What's the big deal about this festival? New life? Is someone having a hatching? I didn't know those were public, I thought those were private...

"Pine! Watch out!"
Jessie bulldozed Pine and they both skidded on the dry afternoon grass, a few feet from where Pine had been standing previously. Jessie quickly scrambled off Pine and helped him to his paws and grabbed him. "C'mon! We're gonna be late!"
Completely dazed, Pine asked the question "What? What are we late for?!"
Jessie didn't turn to look at him as she responded "My little sister! Mom thinks she's gonna hatch today and wants me to come home as quickly as possible from school." Jessie urged and continued sprinting with Pine behind her.