Tag

"I remember not knowing what to do, I felt sick," Blitz sighed. "Gotta interrupt you there cutie." Sundew chimed and all the younger pokemon turned to her. "You woke up and were just fine, minus a few bruises." She sighed. "YOU FELL OFF YOUR BED AND NEARLY KNOCKED ME OUT!!"

Blitz tossed and turned. Last night, he couldn't sleep. He was too distracted.

Could Sundew really be Jessie? That would explain some stuff but not all of it. She has a mother? But I...she disappeared on that camping trip

He sighed and pulled off the covers of the sleeping bag and sat up.

I need to- GAH!

He was startled out of his train of thought by a body slamming down on him. Blitz's head hit the floor hard, biting his tongue to prevent him from shouting, he looked down to see a Leafeon snoring heavily on his chest like nothing ever happened. Blitz sighed and clutched the back of his head, where he had hit it.

Ow

Blitz winced and heard a groan escape the Leafeon. "Ḧ̸̨̱́è̷̥̰͙y̵̧̏͛͋,̵̧̘̥̆ ̶̛̜̀̔ȳ̷̼ö̵̤́͗̋̊ư̸̘̘͙̐̚͝ ̴̪̓ń̴̨̞͕͝ē̷̛͕̺̣e̶̜̭̥̮̎̽d̴͕͎͗̍̓ ̶̺̳͋̈́̃t̴͙͚̦̒ȍ̵̡̫̊͛̃ ̶̩͉͕̊̎̋͝w̴̼͔̠͒͋͜ǎ̵͉̥̏̒͂k̵̰̫̲̪̎̓̒ȩ̸̂͊̈͑ ̸̳͊̂̾͐u̶̧͙͎͂̑̀p̴̯̋"

Blitz grabbed his throat and mouth in a quick panic, his eyes about to pop out his skull. Why did it sound so staticy?! 

I shouldn't be able to speak at all, that couldn't have been me.

Blitz, that wasn't me, something is in here with me...in your body I mean. I'll try and find it but try not to speak, you need to heal, I'll find out how you could even speak in the first place.

Thank you, Blaze.

No problem, but focus, Sundew is Jessie. You need to come out slowly. You can't just break the news to her...I mean you can just blatantly say; "I'm sorry, It's me, Pine. I'm sorry i've kept this hidden, I didn't feel ready. Also you're very pretty and I wou-

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I GET THE POINT!!!

Just helping you out~

Blitz could hear the smirk in her voice.

Right on cue, Sundew woke up. Her eyes blinking open, she raised her head and didn't realize where she was. Her paws underneath Blitz's arms, tails twined, faces inches away from each other. Blitz worriedly smiled, unsure of what to do. Sundew leaned forward-
And slumped down on his shoulder.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips.
That was too close for comfort

He blushed and petted the back of Sundew's head. He didn't dare move his body anymore, in fear of causing her to stir. Blitz laid there defeated and waited for her to wake up.

When she did wake up, the sun was at its highest point and bird pokemon chirped away without a care in the world. "Mhmm, Goodmorning." She yawned. Blitz nodded. Sundew popped her neck and noticed where she was, she froze and stared at Blitz with a blush on her face. "I-I.." She stopped. Blitz heaved/chuckled.

Sundew got off of Blitz and sat down on her bed side covering her still reddening face. "I'm so sorry." She apologized. Blitz stood up and patted her back. He smiled and pointed to the window. She looked over and saw the glistening blue sky. "It's noon isn't it." She sighed. "I must have been really tired...how did you sleep?" She asked while stretching. Blitz nodded. "I forgot that you can't speak, sorry. Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving!." Sundew strolled out the room and walked to the bathroom. "Feel free to do whatever to get ready, I know this great brunch place where we can grab some curry." She chimed through the door.