Consoling

(Dark themes are brought up)
Rape, Killing, and PTSD

Blitz woke up to a sudden jolt, he groaned and attempted to sit up but heard a moan behind him. Blushing, he slowly looked over his shoulder to see Sundew sleeping peacefully on his back...well peaceful until he got up. She was stirring and squirming like a weedle left in the sun. Blitz heaved/chuckled and slowly slipped away from Sundew. He noticed that the bright crystal blue in the window disappeared and was replaced by a twinkling starry black. He smiled and just before he went out the back door, he placed a blanket over Sundew to keep her warm.

His paw bent over the dewy grass with each step. The grass made a wet squelch under his weight and clogged up his paws. He stared in wonder at the great garden before him. The section to the right was dedicated to flowers and to his left were some berries that were just barely ripe. Scattered smooth stones made out a path and were outlined by flowers, although it was too dark to see the colors. Fireflies lit up the path and garden, causally drifting from surface to surface in the sea breeze.

Blitz looked up and saw the scattered stars, twinkling ever so innocently, never to get involved with earthly matters. He smiled and laid down in the clear patch of short grass with a pond next to him. He turned and laid on his back. His tail tucked between his legs so he could hold it.

Just like those days, except I'm on my own.

A eevee flopped down on the grass, he was laughing hysterically, another eevee jumped on top of him. "It wasn't that funny!" She exclaimed, a blush across her muzzle. The eevee tipped her over and pinned her to her back. "C'mon Jessie! It was hilarious." He said through tears and laughter. She huffed and used her tail to tickle his stomach. He fell off her in a fit of giggles and sighed.

He turned to look his friend in the eyes. She was already staring when he got up. "I know what you are about to ask and yes I want to stargaze." She said with a smile. Pine chuckled and flopped back down. The pair stopped and watched the beauty of the shining stars. Jessie sighed which caught Pine's attention. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly. "I'm just a little scared about the future." She whispered worriedly. "What could be so bad about growing up?" Pine asked and looked at his friend. "When we are grown ups we don't have to worry about anything! We don't have to worry about Alex and his friends-" Jessie burst into a fit of laughter. "You mean you won't have to deal with them, little weakling." She laughed. Pine frowned. "That's unfair! I can hold my own, if they didn't have a type advantage!" he complained. "They have a type advantage over me too, and yet, I still kick their butts, weakling!" Jessie shouted triumphantly. They glared at each other before they laughed. Jessie pulled Pine close and held his back to her stomach. Pine struggled and squirmed but her grip held firm. "Ah ah ah, you're not getting away from me that easily." She took her paw and started to give Pine a rough nuggi'.

He shrieked in surprise and squirmed more, desperately trying to get out of the torture. Jessie stopped when Pine tapped her arm twice. They laughed and Jessie's body relaxed for the first time that night, her body almost going limp-heavy. "But when I grow up. I want to go see other places! Maybe even far north." Jessie sighed. "Huh." grunted Pine. "When I grow up..." the thought of his evolution dawned on him again. "I don't know exactly. But! What I do know is I want to be with you when you explore!" He chirped. Jessie laughed and rested her head on the small eevee. "How cute, but I don't think you'd like adventuring around." She lifted Pine up and set him down onto her stomach as he obviously protested. "Abuse of smol child!" Pine laughed. "I can't help it, I'm gonna take advantage of this while I can. You're gonna be way bigger than me when you grow up!" Jesse smiled. "Don't have such high expectations for me." Pine grumbled. "It's only because I care for you, Pine. We all change over time. But no matter where we go when we grow up, I'll always care about you!" She smiled and nuzzled Pines' neck. "No matter what happens I'll be by your side, ay?" Pine chimed. "Promise?" Jessie nuzzled his cheek. "Promise"

It was foolish of me to make a promise I couldn't keep.

Blitz gazed back up at the stars that watched his every move.

Arceus knows what I've done

He looked down and clenched his paws.

Blood and death are a part of life...right?

He gingerly skimmed a flower pedal.