RedCul

Finally...we're here Blitz thought as he looked at the familiar brick walls of RedCul. Orange sunlight splashed against the brick and gave the forest a more peaceful glow. Blitz smiled at the forest and turned to look at Jules. She smiled faintly at him. He sighed. "Hop on" Blitz finally gave in. "For real?!" Jules hopped onto his back with little hesitation. Blitz grunted at her quite literally jumping onto his back. "What are they doing- ow! What did I do?!" "Let them be" Blitz heard Jules mother quickly hit Jet to shut him up.

"Did you just giggle?" Jules asked, resting her chin on Blitz's head. "Your ears betray you, I did no such thing." Blitz remarked seriously. Jules rolled her eyes and pressed her cheek against Blitz's head.

Blitz blushed but kept moving towards RedCul's outer wall. Going up a hill and seeing two guards, he smiled.
The Two idiots managed to stay put

They noticed Blitz, his torn armor and the caravan behind him. The chespin ran inside the town and the other ran to greet them. "YOU MADE IT!! DIDN'T HAVE A SHADOW OF A DOUBT! KNEW YA COULD DO IT, BLITZ" the Loudred guard boomed. Blitz winced but smiled at the guard. "Some need medical attention. Help me escort them to the infirmary." Blitz said in a quiet voice compared to the Loudred. He nodded aggressively and walked into town with Blitz following behind. The noibat landed on Jules' head and panted.

"He's so loud," Noibat squeaked and covered his ears. "Awww, poor baby" Jules snickered. Blitz rolled his eyes. "What's your name?"
"Nyro" he chirped happily.

Great another one

Blitz sighed and stepped onto the cobblestone road and into the gazes of all the other mons. They lined the street at its sides and made it look like they were prepping for a parade. Blitz sighed and continued walking, despite the other Pokémon's cheers and claps, if some of them could clap.

Jules shook nervously and Nyro patted her head with his tiny claws. "It's okay, Jules"
"Yeah, nothing wrong with a flareon being flattened by two other mons," Blitz added sarcastically. "Listen, I'm the one who weighs more than Nyro. Nyro is like 5 ounces."
"So you just called yourself "fat" Blitz chimed In. Jules blushed and looked down at the flareon with a panicked look. "No I didn't!" Jules said and patted his forehead flame. Blitz kept going but he enjoyed the pats.

Jules was...energetic and filled with life...she was basically my opposite. My opposite that found my sweet spot

Blitz cooed slightly when she petted his head more. He shook his head to knock himself out of the trance and saw the infirmary. Finally

Blitz set Jules down on a white sheeted infirmary bed. She squealed and Nyro laughed at her. She huffed and shot a small chain of sparks at the small bat. He was shocked and hovered down to earth like a falling paper. Blitz sighed and looked back at Jules with a steely glare. She stopped giggling and looked nervous. Blitz looked over towards the healer that was beginning to tend to the "serious" wounds. "I'll help you first," Blitz sighed and grabbed a bandage. "But I'm not hurt." Jules raised a brow. "Look at your paw," he said, grabbing a pack. Jules raised her right paw and saw that it bled slightly from the pads.

"Oh...well it doesn't need anything" Jules attempted to get up only to get shoved down by Blitz. "Mission isn't complete until all the mons are treated well and ready for reintroduction." Blitz said and grabbed Jules' paw. She huffed and grumbled as he sprayed her paw with a potion and wrapped a bandage around it. "Was that so bad?!" Blitz chuckled and patted her head. "Can I get a lollipop?" Jules joked.

I remember her asking for a lollipop. Of course she tried to do that, I should have expected it. It was funny. Despite the fact that I hid my laughter, it was pretty funny.