"GOD , I LOVE YOU"

Cruel summer by Taylor swift

Anna ~

I walked by ash's door eating outside for a few minutes, hoping he would have cooled of by now. My hand trembled when it reached the door handle before opening it.

I glance to see ash laying on his bed , nothing but joggers lying on his back flexing his back. He stayed still when I entered the room , I had wondered if he was asleep so I checked.

"ash?" I mumbled coming closer to the bed.

He mumbled a "Mhm" in response.

"is everything alright? Do you need me to sleep on the couch tonight?" I asked trying not to show the slight fear in my voice.

His head snapped my way as he propped himself on his elbows.

"come over here" he sound calm? I guess?? I hope.

I sat in the bed as he grabbed my arm. I thought someone terrible was about to happen but his eyes showed nothing of the sort.

Instead , he grabbed my arm to pull me in for a hug. His strong warm arms holding me close to him , I signed but smiled. I feel so relieved he kept his promise, this right here is going to our our friendship? Relationship?

He pulled away and put one hand on my arm and one moving my hair out my face before Reston go his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb along it.

"is everything okay with you?" He spoke.

I smiled at him grabbing hold on the hand that was on my cheek. "Yeah , most definitely."

"I'm glad you are okay an , I was so worried he was going to do something fucking stupid to you. I'm glad he didn't or I'll have him dead" he laughed a little.

I couldn't help but spill some tears , ash's face dropped. "What the matter? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry-"

I laughed cutting him off "no , no I juts really care about you ash. And I really like you." I smiled at him weakly.

He smiled too. "Your my favourite person an. Your my forever and always. God I love you" ash mumbled before his lips connected to mine.

It was sweet , so much lo was put into one simple kiss. This stupid, fucking boy was my world. His a kid drug dealer for god sake , and iv fallen for him.

We pulled away smiling.

THE END

_____________________________

Soooo , this is the end guys!! I really really hope you guys liked this one , I'll be coming out wit bc more euphoria stories and other series. Leave your thoughts !! <3

P.S I LOVE YOU!