"DONT FLATTER YOURSELF ASH"

Daddy issues by the neighbourhood

Anna couldn't stop thinking about when ash had said that she was his. Yes she thought she liked it but a Part of her didn't want to apart of what he does , she wanted to find a decent man , with a good job and get herself good money and have her own children in a big house and a nice fancy car.

Ash on the other hand came with consequences, ℴ𝒷𝓈ℯ𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋ℯ protection, fear of people coming after you , danger , illegal activity. Anna didn't want to get into something serious with him , she liked him dearly but she knew it was too much trouble.

"you okay ma?" Ashtray asked as the two sat at the back of the store.

"Mhm , just thinking."

"What , about how good looking I am?" This made Anna chuckle.

"gosh , don't flatter yourself ash." The girl giggled getting up from her chair.

"Where yo going?" Ash looked up from her.

"out , idk , it's not like your giving by any attention." Anna replied while opening the glass door into the store.

"Hey , ma , I'll give you attention!" Ash called from behind her.

She slightly giggled.

The girl , grabbed an apple , payed fez and headed home.

Her thoughts where all over the place things of all the probs and cons about her relationship with ash. The cons where out numbering the pros. She huffed to herself taking a bite out of her apple.

Anna~

My mind knew it wasn't right for be to be interacting with a guy like ash but my heart wanted him. He had this control over me that for some reason I carved more for. I walked a good 20 minutes until I reach my house. I walked to the bins outside my house , putting my apple core into it before walking in my house.

I was instantly hit with the smeel of fresh food my mum had made.

"smells good mum!" I smiled at her hoping of the counter.

"where have you been all day?" My mother asked dishing up the food.

"With a friend." I replied hoping she would just say okay and move on.

And it's my mother , she wouldn't just move on.

"A boy by any chance?" My mother smirk at me.

"um.. nooo." I dragged out the letter o.

She chuckled before responding "alright let's have some food and get your shoes of my floor."