"THIS ISNT RIGHT ASH"

Stargirl - Lana Del Ray

Anna pov -

"this isn't right ash." I mumbled scanning his eyes.

Ash took a while to answer , eventually his hand fell down if my face and back on the bed beside him.

"I know" is all he responded with.

I felt the warm touch of his finger on my hand. I looked down at our hands , I wish he would stop , stop making me want him. I do want him , I really do.

I looked back up at his face , I couldn't see much of him due to the darkness of my room but made out a smile that tugged on his lips.

His hand was now holding mine. I wanted him more than anything .

"ash-" my heart was racing and butterflies swarmed in my stomach.

"I'm going to make it up to you for the rest of my life Ma. I never meant any of it , I lashed out if you when you where only trying to protect me. And I'm so ma , I'm sorry , I'm so sorry an." his voice broke as he kissed my hand.

my heart shattered, my chest became tight , I couldn't breathe. I love him.

I sat up Running a hand through my hair. I felt his hand disappear from mine , leaving it cold and lonely.

Ashtray quickly sat up with my scanning my face for me to say something.

"ma-" he tried.

"no ash. You know what your doing l , I can't forgive you not yet. I want to but how can I be with you knowing you might do it again. I don't believe what you say ash , I want to but I can't , I really can't." We where silent for a while.

"I would like you to leave , ash" I whispered but he didn't move.

"Please-" I tried again before his hand was in my chin holding up my face to his and his lips on mine.

I wasn't gonna lie and say I didn't enjoy it because I did.

His lips where soft , his hand was now on both sides of my face holding my closer.

We eventually pulled apart for air. His hand slipped around my waist bringing me on top of him laying down.

We layed there for a while before my eyes fluttered closed.

Oh god.

___________________

Excuse me ashtray??? This boy 😑

Comment 🤍