"WORRIED HE WOULD DO IT AGAIN."

4 morant by Doja cat

Anna pov ~

OVER THE LAST couple of months ash has really been trying to make it up to me every single day.

I honestly think he's kept his promise and I'm so glad he did. We aren't exactly together but he shows me so much love , it feels like we're together.

I was off to fez's and ash's house to spend time with ash. It peddled down the long road and took a few turns until I put my bike in the alleyway next to fez's.

My fist collided with the metal gate as I called for ash to open up.

A few minutes later of calling for him , I heard the door being unlocked.

Um? This man certainly wasn't ash , nor was he fez. A strong arm gripped mine as I was pulled into the house.

My heart thumbed loud , my legs wobbled , my heart was spinning. I tried to suck in a breathe but couldn't seem to find air. I'm having a panic attack.

He brings me into a room with fez and ash. We (me and the guy) sat on the couch opposite. My eyes wondered and landed on ash , he looked mad , really mad. His face had reminded on that night he hurt me. Now , now I was really worried.

I watched as the 2 men made a deal with fez , trading drugs for money. I tried not to show fear , I tried not to show I was weak and easily took advantage off.

Once all the business was over and the guys where walking away out the door , fez took it gun out his waistband and placed it in the table quietly as he went to lock the door.

Me and ash where left in the room. Her eyes burned into me as his breathing hardened and he stood up. I sat there , froze , the look in his eyes as the slowly came towards me. My breathing quickened, my chest rising and falling quickly in sync with his steps as he walked quicker to me.

"ash" fez called out , walking back into the living room where ash was stood hovering above me with some sorta of emotion in his eyes.

Fez glanced at me , with a worried look before looking back at ash.

"go and lock the back door in your door" fez spoke trying to ease the tension that was about to explode.

Ash glanced down at me before he walked down the hallway and down the stairs.

I let my breathing turn to normal before standing up and fiddling with my finger as fez walked over to me.

"I was so worried fez. Worried he would do it again." I mumbled into him.

"I know man , he promised he wouldn't do it again. We gotta trust him yeah? Go get some sleep kid , let me know if you need me" he rubbed my back before I let go and smiled weakly.

"thanks fez" I mumbled before walking to ash's room.

_______________________

Comment please!! And THANK YOU SO SO MUCH MY STORY IS AT NUMBER 1 !! I love you all <3