"STAY BY ME"

Hearing damage by Thom yorke

Anna ~

"wow , sneaking out for me? you must love me too much" ash smirked as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Shut up ash" I roll my eyes playful before he put his hand on the back of my seat Turing around to back up the car.

Oh my.

I stared at ash and how he look driving , his side profile was amazing , his nose was cute , his eye lashes where long. I wish I had them.
He wore a grey nike tracksuit with a chain to complete the look. He had his hand on his lap and the other on the wheel.

He glanced over at me and I immediately looked away.

"stop staring an" he commas.

"S-sorry" I replied quietly looking out the window.

After a while ash turned some music on in the car and I opened the windows letting the cold air hit my face.

My dress rode up my thighs as my hair was getting tangled by the wind. I lay half of my body out the window , closing my eyes.

I felt ash's eyes on my but I didn't care , I felt so free. Nothing mattered to me in that moment of time.

I smiled to myself before I slowly pulled myself back in the car keeping my hand out letting the cold air hit it.

"We are going in here real quick , I have some business to do but don't talk , don't touch to anything or anyone."

I nodded and looked out the window as we where pulling up to some doggie apartment complex. i kept my eye on some random druggie who was in one of the windows.

Ashtray parked the car as we sat there in silence for half a minute.

"stay by me." ash got real serious quickly. It was crazy how his mood can change every so quickly.

I simply nodded as ash loaded his gun before tucking it into his waist band and stepping out the car.

I followed ash through the car park staying close by. It was hella dark outside but there was some light from inside the apartments. I must have slowed down a little bit realising I was behind ash.

This caused ashtray to pulled me by my sleeve , I picked up my pace as walk by the stairs with ash infront of me.

I saw ashtray eyeing me up as we where walking down the hallway and stopped outside A door.

His cold eyes looked me up and down. He had a mad expression on his face as he looked me up and down again.

He pulled in my dress at the bottom making it just above my knees.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, my legs felt like jelly at his touch. Once he liked the length my dress was at he stood up straight and looked at me.

I looked up at him as he face stayed mad. I smiled weakly as a thank you.

_________________________

Please let me know if this is boring!! I'm running out if ideas but let me know if your getting bored because I am too lol!! But it's up to you guys :)

Free photo