"GOODNIGHT AN.."

Bluebird by Luca fogale

"Don't you think he's a bit old for you?" A familiar voice spoke up from aside the girl.

"ash." She snapped her head towards the boy. "his just a friend , why would you care anyway." her attention was back on her drink she was making.

"didn't look like it ma." he continued siping a drink.

"well I don't fancy him , and I was only dancing with him." Anna turned to face him with a cup on her hand.

"you look good ma" ash checked her out for the 100th time tonight. "why don't you come sit with us for a while?" Ashtray looked at the girl with a smirk. Anna thought it was a question but it was more of a demand.

The two walked over to a couch at the back and sat with fez and Lexi.

"yo anna , what's good." Fez look up at the girl who stood in front of him before sitting down.

"hey fez , ash over here is getting jealous."

"oh shut up , you where drooling all over him , someone had to stop you." ash crossed his arms and pulled a face at the girl playfully.

"we where just dancing!" Anna said to the boy she sat next too.

"whatever ma" is all her replied with.

(Play song)

Anna~

I was getting pretty tired as the night went on so I said my goodbye to eveyone.

"I'm gonna head home now , bye , Lexi , by fez. I'll see you soon ash if your lucky." I smiled at ashtray before getting up to leave.

"I'll walk you home." ash quickly said before I could protest.

~

The two strolled in the road in silence. Anna was the first to breaks it.

"you didn't have to take me home you know?" she softly spoke while giggling a little before looking at ash who walked beside her.

"well i wanted to ma. just be lucky I didn't leave you all alone in the dark , you could have got hurt." he lied through his teeth , really ash just wanted to have her as company and he would take any opportunity to be with her.

"well thank you then." she rolled her yes playful before smiling a little. "Well this is me." Anna stopped in front of her house on the drive way.

The two teens stood close one in front of each other. "see you soon ash , goodnight." Anna smiled looking in his eyes.

Ashtray tried to stop himself from smiling but failed terribly. "goodnight an" he replied before slowly putting Anna close to him.

His hot breathe brushed against her nose as he a bit taller than her. ashtray felt the girls heart pounding on his chest.

"ash.." his name left her lips before he softly kissed her , Anna immediately kissed him back ever so slightly.

Ash pulled away to Anna smiling , her soft hair was being tucked by ash.
"see me tomorrow Ma?" ash spoke.

"mhm , if your lucky." she smiled before stepping away into her house.

Ashtray had walked away with the biggest smile on his face as the moment replayed in his head , how soft her lips where , how she smelt so like and how beautiful she had looked the whole night.

Maybe this was the start to something he was longed wished for.