"ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME?"

See you later by Jenna Raine

Anna sat on the bed , up against the headboard, legs pulled up to her chest , her trembling hand pressed gently on her head where the cut was placed. She couldn't believe some she had so much love for him but did something so awful , something so hurtful.

Ash quickly came back in closing the door slightly and rushing to the bed where anna was. Her eyes where red and her hands couldn't stop trembling. She wanted to be in her moms embrace , that's all she wanted to do.

She looked up at ash as he opens the med kit and then looked at her. It looked like he had been crying while he was in the another room. She almost felt bad but he hit her. It was more worse than what she had done to him.

He reached his hand to her head before she flinched at his touch , it's crazy to think she loved his hands on her , his warms touch keeps her safe.

"let me help you an" he mumbled to her. She scanned his eyes before slightly nodding and moving closer to him.

His warm hand traced her cut , it wasn't too big but it wasn't the point. He got to work cleaning her up.

"I'm so sorry Ma , I didn't mean to. I was just mad that you could of got hurt. I didn't want you seeing me like that , I was protecting fez an. I'm so sorry , I'm sorry" he kissed her cut after he was all done.

Anna didn't say anything she looked down at his hand and placed it in her own hand and tracing his cuts with the other. She gently kissed it before cleaning the blood. Ashtray gently squeezed her thigh and hissed.

Once she was all done she let go on ash's hand and placed her hands in her lap. The door opened to see fez looking at the too kids that where crying and dried up blood on tissue that lay in the floor.

Fez nodded his head and left knowing they where trying to sort something out.

The two sat in silence for a while before a question was asked.

"are you going to leave me?" His quite voice asked nervously.

It took Anna a few minutes to think but she responded by shaking her head no.

"I'm so sorry Ma. I love you" he replied realising a breath he must have been holding on to.

"I love you to ash" she mumbled grabbing his hand again. " but I can't forgive you. You hit me ash. You hit me more than once." Anna mumbled again more tears escaping her bright eyes.

He's eyes where glossy again. "I'm so so sorry. Please an. I love you so much , I don't wanna lose you. Please." Ashtray begged as Anna stood up heading to the back door in his room.

"I'm not leaving you but you did something that hurt me more than anything and I don't trust you. And I wanna be around you ash."

With that she left. She felt a hole in her heart again , it was once filled with ash's love but that was taken away so quickly. She walked home with blurry eyes , a cut on her head , her body trembling. She loved him so much but it was hurting more.

___________________

Comment !!! ❤️‍🩹