"WOW TALKING ABOUT ME ALREADY"

Habits by Tove Lo

Anna couldn't stop thinking about that time in the store. She couldn't stop thinking about 𝒽𝒾𝓂.

Anna wondered what ash could have said to the boy that came into the store that day.

Anna was bored out of her mind until her phone rang. She jumped on her bed and layed on her stomach picking up the phone.

Unknown number.

"hello?" the girls voice questioned.

"hey ma." The deep voice replied.

Ashtray.

"hey , how you get my number?" Anna asked moving onto Her back to face the ceiling.

"I may have asked around." he chucked through the phone.

"wow , talking about me already ?" Anna giggled slightly as a smile grew on her face. "So.. why you call?" Anna asked softly.

"wanted to know what yo ass up to?" ashtray asked through the phone.

"nothing , you?" Anna asked back.

"nothing. Wanna come over?" ash asked the girl.

She layed in silence for a while before answering.

"it's 10:30pm ash?" Anna was confused why he wanted her to come over at such a time.

"So? or I could come over to you?" ash questioned again.

"um , I'm not sure about that ash. I don't think my mum would approve much." Anna replies.

"cmon ma , I'm bored." ash huffed through the phone causing Anna to smile before saying.

"okay , you gonna come pick me up?" Anna asked the boy on the other side of the phone.

"be there in 10" ash replied before ending the phone call.

Anna sat staring at the ceiling smiling like crazy.

Anna~

I lay thinking of ash. this boy was doing stupid things to me. he made me feel like a little kid in a candy store.

I sat up putting on a jacket and my shoes before grabbing my charger.

The only way out what my window , my mum should have been asleep by now so I was good to go but if i felt out the front she would have definitely hurt me.

I sat by my window waiting for ash.

ash :)

Come out
Read 10:41pm

I opened my window putting my phone into my back pocket holing my charger.

I walked into the roof and climb down onto the little shed roof and jumped down.

I ran to ashes car making sure no one saw me and that could tell my mum.

____________________________
Not the most interesting chapter lol my bad ,
Sorry for spelling mistakes

Free pic