"HE MISSES YOU"

everything I wanted by billie eilish

Ashtrays heart was hurting , it felt as if his heart had been stabbed a million times and even if he tried to patch it up by forgetting her , his heart was more broke by the memories.

Anna loved ash. She did. But she knew no matter what she could have said or what she can do , will never change the fact the she cheated on ash and cheated on her boyfriend.

there had been a few times where ash had made anna feel uncomfortable and strange.

FLASHBACK anna ~

Ashtray was all over me , touching me , he said to me that it was the only way to stop other boys from looking at me and to make sure no one would talked to me. At the time I thought it was okay , but I was so uncomfortable and I told ash to stop but he wouldn't listen. All I wanted to do was cry.

PRESENT TIME

anna and ash hadn't spoke for a while but anna knew someway or another she had to speak to him. Anna thought of all the days she could apologise to ash , ask for his forgiveness but nothing felt right.

She pushed everything aside and telling herself she was just other thinking.

Anna walked down to fez's store as the sun was setting.

"hey kid" fez spoke putting his blunt out.

"hey , is ash here?" Anna asked quietly but enough of fez to hear her.

"yeah , he's in the back. He misses you , he does a lot. He never told me much about what happened but his my brother and I know when something or someone is on his mind" fez spoke slowly before Anna nodded and smiled weakly.

If Anna was honest she felt terrible about everything. She decided it was best to leave her boyfriend (Jacob) she didn't really give him an explanation.

Anna's heart was beating out her chest. She approached the glass door before enter seeing ash and some girl.

Anna's eyes widened , she couldn't believe ash would move on so quickly, yes they weren't together but ash mad told Anna how much he liked her but that was probably bullshit.

_____________________________

Free photo