" CUT THE ATTITUDE ANNA"

All for us by labrinth

Anna ~

They day replayed in my head like a broken record , I was practically dying to see him again. My brain felt like mush and I couldn't think straight. The more I thought about him (ashtray) , the more I realised , I shouldn't be hanging around with people like him.

I think to myself his probably bad news. I mean he has a gun right??? What kind of child has a gun???

but my heart felt like it was skipping a beat every time I though of him.

TWO DAYS LATER

Anna ~

Once again I was back in the shop where 2 days ago I ment ashtray. I put on my prettiest smile and walked in. To be honest I knew deep down this wasn't right and nothing was going to work but it felt so right at the same time.

I went other to the drink section to see him sitting there counting money and bags of white substance. what the fuck?? I had so many thoughts rushing through my brain.

He must of noticed him as he came out and cleared his throat.

"oh um hey." I said quietly Turing to face him.

I stood up smartly and smiled slightly but so elegantly. "what the fuck you want?" He asked.

oh. honestly rude.

"oh um actually I was here to um- never mind actually juts looking for a drink" I replied Turing away.

"whatever , stop staring Anna."  He walks away to the counters

he remembered my name???

"o-ok , yeah." I mumbled before leaving the shop.

How could I be so stupid? he doesn't have an interest in me. Wow , I thought so deeply that he felt some kind of way. Gosh. How silly of me.

I walked down the street heading to this New Years party. I was super in the mood for it but now I don't seem so 'in the mood'.

~

I sat with Lexi , talking about how Cassie wouldn't answer her phone. Lexi has been one of my good friends for years since I moved here when I was 6. She was nice , funny , pretty and intelligent. She was more of an observer than anything. Lexi wasn't such a big out going person.

we talked until it felt like hours but I excused myself for some air.

I sat in stone steps by the pool , looking at my reflection. God , I didn't wanna be here.

"You shouldn't be sitting all alone , pretty girls don't do that." a familiar voice said as then warm body heat hit me.

"I like being alone." I softly spoke.

"you want a drink." he offered his drink.

"no I'm good." it was silent for a while. "why where you such a dick head earlier?" I straightforward said.

"I wansnt." He Bluntly replied.

"whatever." I mumbled

"hey , I fucking save your ass the other day , so cut the attitude." He groaned before speaking.

"and I didn't ask for help , thank you." I replied cockily.

"Cut the attitude Anna." He took a sip of the liquid in his red plastics cup.

"Your a dickhead , ashtray." i stand up waking away.

"go fuck yourself." He words echoed to me.

what a dick.

_____________________

<3