4

Mai phir se :p

Kisine agar comments mei kanjoosi ki na ab to dekhna bas. Book hi delete kar dungi

Zahra's POV:-

Silence....

Silence was all that surrounded me at the moment. The only noise that could be heard was of the engine and the cars passing by.

We were on our way to the destination and this silence creeped me.

"Where are we going?" I asked Shehryaar a bit hesitantly and he turned his head to me for a second then focused back on the road.

I looked out of the window when he didn't answer and sighed.

"It's a business party." He replied and I just nodded my head.

"I'm telling you beforehand only. Don't make me feel ashamed there" He again said rather rudely and I snapped my head towards him.

"You are saying as though I make you feel ashamed everytime you take me with you to your business or whatever parties" I huffed in annoyance.

Ek lafz bhi to nahi bolti isse bhi inhe takleef hai.

He glared at me as he clearly didn't expect it from me. I was shocked myself too as how I mustered this much courage to say this.

We reached the place and I got out of the car. Seeing the decorations I could say it was a grand celebration.

Shehryaar walked through the other side and signalled me to walk with him.

I took a step when again my heel glitches and I stumble. Shehryaar holds one of my hands tightly and the other at my back stabling me.

I stable myself and regain my posture. Blowing out a puff of air I tuck my hair behind and stand straight.

I looked at Shehryaar as he was still holding my hand and the moment my gaze met his the dysfunctions started.

Breaths getting uneven, heart going fast and I just searched his face for some time.

He left my hand and was back to being himself. "Can't you even handle yourself?"

"I did not do it on purpose" I muttered. "Yeah right...now walk carefully and don't embarrass me in front of everyone" he said and extended his arm.

I couldn't quite comprehend so I just looked at him and at his hand raising my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes and took my hand ever so gently in his that it didn't even hurt the slightest bit
Hint:Sarcasm

We walked inside and I scanned the surroundings. This place was beautifully decorated. A table for two for couples with dim candles lit and a rose placed at the center.

All the couples were talking amongst themselves and some were dancing as soft romantic music played in the background.

It was a perfect place for couples. I was busy admiring the surroundings when Shehryaar squeezed my hand and a low gasp escaped my lips as I shut my eyes to suppress the pain that shot through me.

I opened my eyes and quickly wiped the tear that was about to escape. A man came upto us and "Finally you are here. What took you so long man?" He said as he hugged Shehryaar.

"Nothing man you know how much time girls take to get ready" he said shaking his head and my head jerked towards him.

But I was ready before time!

"Yeah true that" the man who seemed his friend commented.

Ise jale pe namak daalne ka kaam milna chahiye.

"So you are Sara right?" He spoke looking and me I looked back confused.

Before I could say anything Shehryaar spoke "No she is Zahra my..........wife" he said. It seemed as though the word 'wife' was like a curse to him judging by the way he said it so much.......well let's just forget about it.

"What?!" His friend almost yelled when Shehryaar eyed him to be quite.

"Zahra you go sit on of the tables I'll join you shortly" he said rather commanded me to go away from him.

I turned around and walked towards a table when I heard them talking.

"Shehry what's this? What about Sara?"

Sara... who is she?

Well I just shrugged off the topic as I thought she might be some friend or so.

I sat and looked at the couples that were dancing. They all looked so happy with each other. If only I could be happy like that too.

As I looked at the couples my gaze unknowingly flickered to Shehryaar who was smiling and laughing with the others.

He looked ever so charming with that beautiful smile plastered on his face. He should smile more often.

A smile crept up to my lips as I saw him happy. I looked down at my hands. Only if we could be happy like this with each other.

"Hey" came a voice and I looked up to find a girl standing with a smile.

"May I?" She asked gesturing towards the empty chair and I smiled "Yeah sure"

"I'm Ayesha " she smiled as she extended her hand and I shook it "Zahra " I replied.

"I love your name and you look so beautiful. Your husband is one lucky man" She said winking and I smiled.

Lucky?! Yeah talk about luck.

"Thank you. You are beautiful yourself too" I complimented her and she smiled.

"So whats the name of the lucky one who got you?" She asked and I looked at Shehryaar who was surprisingly looking my way too.

I looked at him for a brief time trying to decipher his emotions.

"You are SHEHRYAAR'S wife?!!" Ayesha asked or I would say rather screamed as everyone now looked towards me.

Did I mention that I hate being the center of attention? Well guess what I do.

"Uhm..yeah I'm his wife" I choked out as all eyes were on me.

"So glad that he left Sara" Ayesha said and I looked at her. Before I could ask her who is this Sara, Shehryaar came upto us.

"Can I have a dance with my wife if you don't mind?" He said looking at Ayesha and she grinned.

"She's all yours only" Ayesha said grinning and I looked at the two.

"Well may I ?" Shehryaar asked as he pulled his hand in front of me.

I looked at him for a brief second and nodded slowly placing my hand in his as he led me to the dance floor.

While walking this one thought encircled my mind constantly.

Who is Sara....?

So here is the update again and a real quick one.

Well I wanna know what's going on exactly in your minds. Aur mai Koi jaadugar to nai ki mujhe pata chal jaaye.So comment what you think.

Those waiting for "Qubool hai" I'll update is as early as possible too

SEE YOU SOON

~SHABISTAAH