20

Before you all read let me tell

Shehryaar's POV:-

I smiled as I stared at her. I had called Hussain informing him that we'll be going out for dinner but he declined as he said he had some work. Shrugging I went upstairs to our room and picked out a dress suitable for the occasion.

Going through them I picked out a black shirt with slim jeans and a blazer to go along. As I pulled out my clothes my eyes flicked unknowingly to Zahra's dresses and I spotted the black dress.

A smile crept up to my lips as the moment flashed through my memory when she first wore this black dress while going for one of my business parties.

I had entered the room in a hurry as I wasn't ready. Opening the door I saw her fully ready and looking gorgeous in that dress.She wasn't all caked up in make up like I see most of the ladies. She was dressed simply yet gorgeously.

I shook my head as the smile didn't seem to leave anytime soon.Placing it in between her clothes I took my clothes and headed to Hussain's room for having a shower.

Taking a quick warm shower I felt fresh. Slipping in my clothes I buttoned up the shirt. I then went upto the mirror and gelled up my hair to the usual quiff. Applying some cologne I wore my blazer and waited in the living room for Zahra.

Zahra's POV:-

I took a shower to calm down the heat my face was emitting but it didn't seem to work. The warm water trickled down my skin relieving me of the tiredness I had through the day.

I wrapped a towel around my head and wore the bath robe. I slowly opened the door and peeked in to see if Shehryaar was there. To my relief he wasn't there in the room. Stepping out I walked towards the wardrobe and scanned through the dresses.

After staring at the dresses my gaze stopped on a simple black top. It was plain with a little golden embroidery and pearls studded along the neckline. I pulled it out and a note fell down.

Frowning I bent down to pick it up. Picking it up I opened it and a wide smile plastered itself on my face I read the words.

With love, truly yours.

I looked up at the dress in my hand and the note smiling. Keeping the note inside the drawer I paired the top with black tights and a black duppatta(veil).

I dried my hair and and dressed up. Leaving my hair in natural waves I applied a little make up and was ready to go. Grabbing my clutch I stuffed my mobile in it grabbed my sandals heading downstairs to see Shehryaar waiting for me in the living room.

He was flipping through random channels on the TV. Dressed up in a black shirt and slim jeans with a blazer on he looked quite handsome. "I'm done" I said and he looked towards me.

He scrutinized me from head to toe and I lowered my gaze feeling conscious of the way I dressed. I bit my lip and slowly looked at him who grinned in return.

"C'mon let's get going" he said as he walked out and I followed him behind.

Locking the door securely I went upto the car and sat inside. Shehryaar adjusted the rearview mirror and I wear my seatbelt. "Where's Hussain?' I asked as I remembered that he wasn't home yet too.

"He's not coming he said he has some work so it's just the two of us" he answered as he started the engine drove to the restaurant.

The ride was silent. But this silence was comfortable. I gazed at the lights that passed by when I felt warmth on my hand.