2

An early one? Yes it is!
Read and comment!

Zahra's POV:-

The whole car ride was silent which kinda scared me. I would occasionally see Shehryaar from my side and notice his expressions the same.

We reached home and I stepped out of the car waiting for Shehry. But he already went inside.

Sighing deep I followed and while I was going to my room Hussain stopped me.

I looked at him and he asked the same thing whenever me and Shehryaar went anywhere together
"How was it?"

I just smiled a little "Great!" And went upstairs. I just didn't want to be fake in front of my family members.

Opening the door I stepped in my room and went towards the cupboard to for my night suit.

I took my clothes and turned when the washroom door opened and Shehryaar stepped out with a towel around his neck and water droplets dripping down his hair landing straight on his well built abs.

"Stop with those stares!" He said through gritted teeth and I immediately looked down. "Remember one thing I H.A.T.E you" He said bitterly and walked away from me.

Tears stung my vision and I moved towards the washroom so that he isn't able to see how weak I am.

I locked the door and slide down to the floor. Tears now falling rapidly.

I H.A.T.E. YOU

Those words pricked me. Its been a month since we got married but nothing is right everything is messed in my life.

Shehryaar is always so bubbly,cheerful and happy with others but with me he is like the most rude person ever.

What have I done to deserve it? Kya qasoor tha mera? Kyun mere maa baap mujhse itni nafrat karte hai? Mera shohar mujhe apni biwi nai maanta?

Kab tak tadpaayega mujhe ya khuda mohabbat ke liye? Kab tak? Zindagi bhar nafrat hi dekhi apne liye sabki aankho mei maine....Kyun khushiya nai mere zindagi mei?

A sob left my lips and I covered my mouth to avoid breaking into loud sobs. I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Dark circumstances,red puffed eyes.

I closed my eyes as memories came flashing through my mind

"I can never give you the love you expect from me. Leave me if you want happiness in your life. If you stay you'll get nothing but pain"

These words roam in my mind till now. He's been true to his words.I chuckled at my own state.

Shehryaar was right. He's given me only pain and tears. But how do I do the same?

I can't....I just freaking can't because I love him! I don't know why but even though he is rude to me and hates me I still love him.

I love him because of he's my husband. I love him because I know how good of a person he is. I love him because I know he never hurts anyone nor can he bear anyone hurt.

But he hurted you...my mind whispered and a pang of pain ran through me as tears again blurring my vision. I clutch the sink to steady myself and splash water on my face.

Trying to keep the painful memories away I changed and walked out of the bathroom to see Shehryaar sitting on the bed busy with his phone.

He raised his eyes and looked at me. Before I could break down anymore I quickly looked away and walked to the dresser and started brushing my hair.

From my side sight I saw him getting off the bed and coming in my direction. My heart rate started to get abnormal and I continued brushing my hair.

He harshly pulls me by the arm and turns me around. I drop the brush out of fear. He looks closely at my face with a frown spread across his forehead.

"Were you crying?" He asked.
I just blinked at him and his grip at my arm tightened causing me to wince in pain

"You wanted to show everyone how unhappy you are right?" He said and I just looked at him in disbelief.

"Isn't it enough that my life is already destroyed the moment you stepped in that now you want to make things more difficult?" He yelled and I flinched at his loud tone.

"I'll go away one day and I promise I'll never return" I said as I couldn't bear it anymore.

He jerked me off and said "Better if you leave soon" saying this he walked to the bed and closed his eyes lying down.

This is being Mrs. Zahra Asif......

Hehe. I couldn't control so another one!

I feel bad for Zahra :'(

The reason behind Shehrys such behavior will be revealed soon.

Leave me a lot of comments!!!!

SEE YOU SOON

~SHABISTAAH