Author's Note: Please Read

Assalamualaikum everyone! It feels really good to connect with you all on this story ❣️

Dil e Nadaan was my very first attempt at writing. I know it has its own flaws,but despite all that it's really dear to me. I'll be starting to edit very soon In Sha Allah and maybe even add some more scenes to it.

This story has been a success because of you all! Currently Dil e Nadaan stands at 143k views, 9.32k votes and 3.49k comments. It's all because of the support and love you have given it and I'm thankful to each one of you for that.

As I begin editing it I'll be unpublishing and republishing all the parts one by one,so I apologize for the spam in advance.

You guys can also give a try to my other story 'Do Qadam Door Thay' it's an ongoing one, and has Shehry as the main character yet again. It'll mean a lot to me if you guys extend the same love and support to that story as well.

I assure you that you will enjoy reading it, because I've given it my all. It's ongoing as of now and I plan to complete it this year In Sha Allah..so please do give it a read,and leave votes and (many) comments if you like it.

Lastly, please take care of yourself and your family during this crisis. I hope Allah SWT pulls us out of this soon.

Do remember me and my family in your prayers as well❣️

Until next time....

~Shabistaah