17

Shehryaar's POV:-

I squinted my eyes as the rays of sun shone through the the window. Sitting up a little I leaned on the head rest grasping a clear view of the surrounding. I let out a yawn and looked around the room. Glancing at the side I found it empty. "Zahra..." I mumbled.and picked my mobile from the side table to have a look at the time. It was 10:00 still.

Lazily I dragged myself to the wardrobe picking out a towel and fresh clothes and trudged to the bathroom. Having a a nice warm shower I changed in my clothes and walked out wiping my face. I gelled up my hair and applied some cologne.

Stepping downstairs I walked pass the kitchen seeing Zahra in there but something made me take steps back and I stood in the doorframe observing her as she laughed.

Seeing her laugh like this brought back memories with Sara

************

"Shehry kya kar rahe ho" she hissed and I just winked at her making a tint of pink to pop up on her cheeks.

I leaned back on her keeping a hand over my heart dramatically and she stumbled a little.

"Shehry! You are so heavy! Get off" she said whining and I quickly stood straight making a face.

"You called me fat?!" I said in a loud tone seeming offended and she widened her eyes.

"Shehry! Hansen is on the rounds he will hear you!" she said looking either ways and there that Hansen appeared.

He looked between Sara and me then raised his eyebrows as he scrutinized me from head to toe.

"Saale izzat to Nai lootega na. Teri jhuki nazar teri har ada mujhe dara rahi bey" I said crossing my arms over my chest and he looked at me utterly clueless as to what I said

"Uhm pardon I didn't understand" he said with a embarrassed expression and I smirked.

"Kameene khaslati jab dekho tab humare mohabbat ke izhare do pal mei taang ghusaane aajata hai. Tum gore to khullam khula behayai karte ho hum zara haya ke saath kare to isme bhi kabab mei haddi ban" I mocked and him and felt a hand clutching on my shoulder.

Turning around I saw Sara shaking visibly with one hand clutching my shoulder and the other covering her mouth to stop herself from breaking into guffaws.

I flashed her a wide grin and turned to Hansen who looked weirdly at Sara. I made a face and stood in front of her. "Actually I was admiring the interiors of the house and how well you are keeping up with your duties" I said and faked a smile and saw him immediately swelling a little with pride. He thanked me and went off while I rolled my eyes at him.

As soon as Hansen disappeared Sara broke out laughing and I just looked at her with a smile plastered on my face.

"You are too much Shehry" she said and I jerked my collars.