12

Ok so many of you might have seen that I had unpublished this story and I swear I wasn't gonna publish it again but lonelydreamer543 __snowflakes__ and @ArhamBukhari made me.

For now hope this chapter is good.

Zahra's POV:-

A week went by and things were improving slowly but still they were. We tried to get to know each other . But always ended up in a fight.

Ladai hona jaise farz ho gaya tha. Kabhi Salman Shahrukh pe ya to aloo ke parantho mei laal mirch ya hari mirch pe.

And everytime I'm the one at fault! Finishing with the dishes I dried my hands and went upstairs to our room.

Stepping in my eyes widened in shock. Everything was was everywhere! The room was fully messed with a shirt on the floor while the other were either on the bed or on the couch.

Now I'll have to clean all this! Aaarghhh. Why just can't husbands learn some manners.

Sighing I started picking up the clothes and he kept messing it again. He threw one of his coats that landed on my face.

"Shehryaar!! What are you actually doing!" i asked and he turned my way.

He saw my messed hair and the room as well and looked apologetically.I shook my head and went towards him "What are you searching for?"

Shehryaar's POV:-

Late.Late.Late. I'm late for my meeting. I was searching for my black tie but couldn't find it anywhere.

Today I have an important meeting with a well known producer and I don't want my first impression to be bad.

"What are you searching for?" Zahra asked as she came upto me. "I can't find my tie" I said kept searching. I had the whole room messed up with the clothes all around.

"Here" she said hastily handing me the tie from behind. I took it from her turning around and did what I didn't knew. I kissed her on the cheek and felt she froze on her spot.

Realizing what I had done I scratched the nape of my neck in embarrassment.

"Uh.. That" I tried explaining when she cut me off "You are getting late. Go Hussain is waiting for you outside" she said and literally pushed me outside.

"Woah Woah! I'm going I'm going!" I said as I exited the room.

I was descending down the stairs when "Shehryaar! " Zahra called and I turned.

"She came to me and handed me my bag and coat. "You forgot these and best of luck" She said smiling. A slight hint of pink was present on her cheeks.

"Oh thank you" I said and sprinted out of the house. Sitting in the car I released a breath. "We're getting late bro!" Hussain said as he started driving.

"Yeah I just couldn't find my tie" I said and was wearing my tie when my wandered back to the incident a few moments ago and facepalmed myself.

How did I even embarrass myself like this? Zahra must be thinking that I'm a complete fool.

I usually kiss mum on the cheek as she is the one who helps me. "Shehry!" Hussain's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked him and he gave me a brief look before he focused back on the road.

"I called you so many times. What happened? You were facepalming yourself he said and I sighed again

"I'm a fool" I said blankly. "Oh happy realization to you then. I knew this long before" he said grinning and I shot him a look which made him laugh all the more.

"Shehry how about we go to the park for a family outing tomorrow" Hussain said and I thought over it.

"Yeah sounds nice" I said and leaned in my seat.

Zahra's POV :-

I was flipping random channels on the TV as there was nothing to do.

Shehryaar,Hussain and Abbu went for work. Maha was at her friends house, and Ammi is resting.

While going through I stopped on a show which was telecasting the event Shehryaar and I went some days ago.

"Mrs Zahra Asif how does it feel to be the wife of Shehryaar Asif?" The reporter had asked me and I chuckled unknowingly as the memories flashed.

Tears stinging my vision as my mind replayed Shehryaar's words.

I can't give you the happiness and love you expect from me. Expectations always leave us in tears.

I blinked the tears and sighed walking to the window. The breeze hit my face and I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around myself.

"But expectations give hopes. And when the whole world screams for you to give up hope silently whispers "Try again".

I said to no one in particular.

A tear escaped my waterline and I breathed deep. It was almost Zuhr time so I went to perform the ablution.

I decided to pray in the drawing room so I wrapped the dupatta around my head such that it covered my hair and reached till my wrists.

Spreading the prayer mat I began to pray. Raising my hands up for Dua I asked the Lord to help me in my decision. I ran my hands across my face as I ended the dua.

I sat on the prayer mat as tears formed in my eyes.

Kisi se mohabbat karna itna mushkil kyun hai? Kyun uski muskaan aankho aur dil ka sukoon ban jaati hai. Kyun uski khushi apni ban jaati hai. Kyun uski takleef humari bechaini aur aansu ban jaate hai.

Sighing I wiped away the moisture and bent down in prostration once again.

Folding the prayer mat I stood and turned right when something hard hit my forehead.

"Aah!" I yelped and touched my forehead to find blood oozing. I shut my eyes as it pained. Looking around I found a paper with a stone inside.

Opening it I threw the stone away and right when I was about to crumble the paper I saw something written on it.

I know who you are. Where you are and what all you've been through. If I get you you'll go through more hell
Don't blame me blame someone close to you.

The note left me panicked as fear surrounded me. The only thing I thought was

Who could this be.......

So here you go.

Vote,comment and share if you like this.

And updates might take time as I begin with my mid terms from next week along with assignments due.

SEE YOU SOON

~Shabistaah