18

Warning!! It's short.

Anyways read ji read.

Zahra's POV:-

I was washing the dishes when "Zahraaaaa!" Hussain whined like a child and I looked at him with a eyebrow raised. "I'm hungry" he said grinning and I rolled my eyes. "Tell me when you aren't" I said as I wiped my hands and warned up the food for him.

Meanwhile he slumped on the chair and I served him. "What are you upto these days? You are rarely home" I said to him as I seated myself opposite to him.

"Just busy with work and all" he said and I nodded. "Hussain" I said as I remembered. "Yeah?" he asked with his mouth stuffed and I made a face. "Actually I wanted to go to the supermarket to buy the groceries"

"Sorry Zahra but I have to go now, why don't you ask Shehry?" he said pouring water for himself. I sighed "I would've asked him but he's not home".

Shehryaar went to office early today and I have no idea when he will return.

He's been acting weird lately. Since the day Ahmed came he's been all grumpy.

Speaking of Ahmed he's here for some business work and has no where to stay. I don't know where he got my address from but he's staying with us for the time being. Shehryaar was reluctant at first but gradually agreed.

"Don't worry I'll go with Ahmed" I said to him and he looked at me confused."Ahmed? Who's he?"

As I was about to say Ahmed entered the kitchen with a smile on his face. "Ahmed come sit" I said gesturing him to sit on the chair. He nodded and sat down.

"Hussain this is Ahmed my childhood friend. He's in town for some business work and is staying with us for the time being" I said and he nodded. "Hey, Hussain Zahra's brother" Hussain said as he extended his hand forward to greet Ahmed with a handshake and my I smiled wide at his words.

"Nice to meet you Hussain" Ahmed said returning the gesture. "Uh Ahmed are you busy today?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Oh great! Would you mind accompanying me to the supermarket.

I need to buy groceries. Shehryaar isn't home and Hussain's got work too"

"Sure I'll tag along we can also catch up on the memories" he said and I smiled. Hussain finished his meal and I cleaned the table while Ahmed and Hussain talked in the living room.

Getting done with the work I grabbed my wallet and the list and headed to the supermarket along with Ahmed.

I bought all the things I needed and Ahmed insisted on carrying the bags. I let him as I was already quite exhausted with all the walking.

"Lets have a coffee what do you say" Ahmed asked and I shrugged. We stopped by the cafe and placed our orders.

"So how's it going with your married life?" Ahmed asked and I looked at him. "Its good" I said with a smile as I thought about it.

"Are you happy?" He asked again. "Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned back.

"Zahra I've known you all my childhood and I can say that you are not that much happy which you are supposed to be" He said and I sighed.

"I'm happy just that life isn't the same always there are troubled times too but they'll pass" I said and the waiter arrived with our orders.

"Well how's it going with you?"I asked him and he stopped for a second. "As you can see pretty good" He said.

"Wait I almost forgot to ask how come you know where I'm living?" I asked and he choked a little.

"I went to your house. Your mum told me" He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

Mom would never do that but still I can expect the unexpected to happen with me always.

"Aur tumhari shaadi?" I asked sipping on my coffee. "Nahi... nahi hui abhi" he said stuttering a little.

His phone rang and I saw a sudden change in him as he glanced at it. His jaw clenched and he released a deep sigh. "Excuse me its a important call" he said to me and walked out.

What's up with with men today? Why are they in a grumpy mood. Pehle Shehryaar ab Ahmed. Are they on their periods or what ?

Ahmed's POV:-

"I sent you for a reason there and here you are having fun with her" The person from the other end of the line spoke.

Frustrated I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm doing it. I just don't want anyone to be suspicious of me"

"I don't know that. I just want those papers did you get that!" The person said.

"What will you get ruining her life? What has she ever done to you to deserve this" I said with a little disgust.

"Don't teach me what to do and what not. Usne mujhse meri cheez cheeni hai. Aur jo mera hai wo mai paa kar rahungi. Uspar sirf mera Haq hai"

"Tumhari cheez, tumhara haq huh. Wo tumhara kabhi tha hi nahi. Tumne khud thukraya tha use yaad hai.Kyun kar rahe ho ye sab ? Kuch nai haasil hoga tumhe" I said

The line went silent for a while but then the person started laughing.

"Kya milega? Mujhe jo chahiye wo milega aur mai wo haasil kar ke rahungi. Ye mat bhulna ki tumhari bhi ek azeez cheez hai mere pass. Awaaz sunna chahoge?"

I fisted my hand in rage but my heart dropped as I heard her voice.

"Ahmed...Ahmed! Please bacha le mujhe Ahmed.....Aaah!!" She yelped in pain.

"Ayesha! Ayesha tum theek ho? Ayesha" I yelled as sweat beads formed on my forehead.

"Aww dard hua? Isse zyaada dard hoga agar tumne mere hukum mutabiq kaam nahi kiya to"

"Meri Ayesha ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.Mai tumhara.......tumhara kaam karne tayyar hu" I said and shut my eyes tight.

"Good. Jaise hi tum kaam khatam karoge tumhari Ayesha tumhare pass" with that being said she hanged up the phone.

I open my eyes and a tear escaped them. I'll have to do it for Ayesha.

Mujhe maaf kardena Zahra....Maaf kardena.

I updated quickly nai? Ok so I'm not sure of this chapter whether you will like it or not

It seemed a boring one to me.

Do tell me what you have to say about it and

What do you think about Ahmed :P

SEE YOU SOON

~SHABISTAAH

Dil e naadan #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें