1

Hey! I couldn't wait for this to start so here is a short one.

I'm actually quite unsure of this so plzz give your feedback.

Zahra's POV:-

Suddenly he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. My hands landed on his chest at this unexpected move.

I blinked at him and he smiled confusing me further. His smile was fake. I could tell it by looking in his eyes.

I parted my lips to speak but was interrupted.

"Ma'am please look here" I turned my head and understood it all. Nevertheless I smiled facing the camera. A forced smile.

The photographer clicked our pictures.

"Enough for now" Shehry said as he raised his hand and the photographer stepped away smiling.

His hand which rested on my waist now slipped from there as held my hand and we made our way through the crowd.

His fans screaming his name and asking for autograph and pictures with him.

He left my hand as gave autographs and took selfies with his fans. The smile which played on his lips now was real. Girls screamed like crazy when he shook hands with them.

At least someone is happy..

That smile added a charm to his face . Why couldn't he stay like this always?

I was quite lost in observing him when all of a sudden a reporter came upto me and asked

"So Miss Zahra right?"

I was about to nod my head when he again held my hand and said "Mrs. Zahra Asif" and smiled looking at me.

I looked at him and squeezed my hand. I pressed a smile and turned to the reporter.

"Oohh we have a possessive husband here!" She cooed and I just felt like laughing at the irony of it.

"Yep, you can say that. Actually say extra possessive" Shehryaar replied grinning and she 'awwed'

Isme aww karne ki kya baat thi?

"Ok so MRS.ZAHRA ASIF how does it feel to be the wife of Shehryaar asif?" She asked putting special emphasis on 'Mrs Zahra Asif' and grinning cheekily looking at him.

Ye kya Coalgate ke advertisement mei hai jo baar baar daant dikhaaye jaa rahi hai

I pondered over her question. 'How does it feel to be the wife of Shehryaar Asif?'

A sharp and harsh squeeze on my hand pulled me out of my thoughts and I suppressed the whimper.

"It feels like a dream. Couldn't believe that I'm actually married to him. All I can say is that God was to merciful on me" I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"Wow!" Was all that she could say.

"Aapko aapka jawaab mil gaya to we would like to take your leave as we have a important meeting" Shehryaar said as he pulled me with him and we walked out of the event.

As soon as we were out of sight he left my hand and was back to ownself.

He walked towards the car and I followed him quietly. He opened the door and slammed it shut as he sat inside.

I was about to sit at the back when he said "Mai kya tumhara driver hu? Aage aakar baitho" He said sternly.

I sighed and opened the door for the front seat and inside.

This is my life....Being Mrs Zahra Asif. This is what I feel. I feel suffocated,hurt and all that is written in my destiny is pain. This is the mercy of God which I got

I know it's a short one I know.

Do tell me your views about this.

Should I continue or not.

And vote comment and share this story.

SEE YOU SOON

~SHABISTAAH